Georgia Judge Laughs David Perdue’s 2020 Election Lawsuit Out Of Court

Carries its own punishment. Covid is just like flu. etc.

My guess is that it won’t be too long before anything with trumppence cooties will be off-limits to anyone who wants to climb out of their current ditch of ill-repute.

5 Likes

One of the many sad aspects of this episode is that failure in he courts will not stop the RW outrage machine from claiming that the election was “rigged” (to use one of Trump’s favorite Pavlovian trigger terms).

2 Likes

I hope you’re right. :pray:

2 Likes

It was only ever a grandstanding election ploy.

Seeking to be?

He’s had his pie-hole sutured to Donnie’s pucker, centipede-style, for years already.

3 Likes

Had to adjust just slightly… hope ya don’t mind.

3 Likes

Against that credit lies saving his own miserable skin. He knew that dog wouldn’t hunt and didn’t want a seat in the docket next to Eastman.

12 Likes

Is it ever actually enforced?

3 Likes

It’s bad enough to be on the wrong side of nearly every issue…humiliating to dote on the Don and his delusional imagination but…laughed out of court…? You know it’s been a rough ride…

4 Likes

FIFY! :wink:

5 Likes

13 Likes

All of those people make me want to throw up.

25 Likes

Me too. Especially the one in the middle.

20 Likes

I know. It really makes no sense. If you have money and half a brain why would you support Trump?

He’s going to try and take all your stuff eventually, uncle Sam just a fraction.

I guess half a brain is where they draw the line?

2 Likes

With all of those trades he was turning, how did he have time to do his Senate job? Oh … Uh … never mind,

8 Likes

Where’s Pence in the picture? … Oh, probably doing the prone kissing of the feet thing.

9 Likes

If this sickening picture doesn’t turn you off of religion, nothing will.

15 Likes

It was a video I saw a couple years ago where he was staring at him with this obsequious look that defied reason. This too made me want to vomit, WTF is wrong with people?

9 Likes

Feet? No, Pence is behind TFG, reverently smooching his fat ass.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available