Georgia Judge Laughs David Perdue’s 2020 Election Lawsuit Out Of Court

Who knew that you need facts to win a lawsuit? You don’t in an election.

26 Likes

You know Trump didn’t even appoint this McBurney and how is that even fair? :cry:

36 Likes

Perdue is just bat shit crazy and should be in a mental institution. Is there ever going to be an antidote to this cult? The attorney who filed this law suit should have his/her license revoked.

10 Likes

How many endorsements with Trumpy have to lose before he crawls under a rock and dies?

8 Likes

Trump offered Perdue a deal he could not refuse.

6 Likes

There’ll be a tipping point and maybe we won’t know when it comes. Maybe it already has. Behind closed doors they have to agree that at least in some states and districts he’s a net loss to support and you need to distance yourself. That’s arguably happening now.

31 Likes

I would also add that going in and stealing equipment, or allowing others to steal election equipment so you can investigate some cockamamie theory is also not legal.

16 Likes

At some point, Trumpism will be a sure liability. It would have happened a lot faster but there are some real entanglements.

McCarthy is a textbook example

19 Likes

Still the Pence endorsement is nice poke in the eye to Trump

15 Likes

Perdue is unrelated to the family that sells chicken.

13 Likes

OOPS!

Looks like Judge Goliath told Davey he did a lot of fibbing and he needs to be ashamed of what he did!

Unknown

10 Likes

…but he’s still a chicken…

7 Likes

I love a good bench slap…it smells like…VICTORY!

7 Likes

Anything with T rumpp attached to it, i’d refuse. But that’s just me.

2 Likes

Perdue’s lawsuit :“Clearly unlawful counterfeit absentee ballots were counted and certified in the General Election.”

Well if it is so clear why do you need to conduct a forensic audit?

24 Likes

Pence’s endorsement makes me wonder if either T rumpp’s endorsement or Pence’s endorsement will be viewed by GOP voters as an asset or a liability. Is one endorsement actually a warning, or are both endorsements a warning?

1 Like

They keep confusing asserted conclusions for evidence.

15 Likes

Pence stood up to Trump when it counted most. Credit where due although I disagree with him on practically everything else.

19 Likes

Why not, that’s all most people know. All you ever get on Cable TV are asserted conclusions. Fox News is number one because they are the very best as presenting baseless speculation as established fact.

10 Likes

Not enough to laugh him out of Court. Georgia law allows penalties for filing a frivolous lawsuit. He and his backers need to pay.

# 2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 9 - CIVIL PRACTICE
CHAPTER 15 - COURT AND LITIGATION COSTS
§ 9-15-14 - Litigation costs and attorney’s fees assessed for frivolous actions and defenses

(a) In any civil action in any court of record of this state…attorney’s fees and expenses of litigation shall be awarded to any party against whom another party has asserted a claim…to which there existed such a complete absence of any justiciable issue of law or fact that it could not be reasonably believed that a court would accept the asserted claim…

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-9/chapter-15/9-15-14

22 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available