Georgia County DA Requests Special Grand Jury In Trump Election Steal Probe

We’re still 90 days out from 4-20.

5 Likes

A rising tide sinks all ships, with holes.

4 Likes

On Wall St. the rising tide lifts all yachts, they say.

4 Likes

I think a huge piece of the Dem puzzle is being able to silence fuggos who want to keep talking about Biden stealing an election which keeps Chump’s oxygen flowing

And having it be resoundingly obvious that all ratfugging was done by the obvious RatFugg party. That the only hands in the cookie jar were Chumps.

I don’t care if they are misdemeanors or any other ramifications of not being able to get Chump found guilty on bigger crimes, getting a bona fide GUILTY on Election Fraud and Election Tampering in GA is a good start. Even him getting nailed for Tax Fraud, etc. isn’t as important because everyone KNOWS he is a criminal businessman. GA can show everyone he committed egregious crimes as POTUS with our sacred elections.

12 Likes

I wonder how GA’s recording keeping on formerly incarcerated felons and their payment of fines, court costs, and other incidentals is compared to Florida’s?
When all of these folks have been tried, fined, assigned court costs, prison time, and whatnot-who can maneuver through getting their voting rights back quicker. Things that make me go hmmm. :thinking:

2 Likes

And house-boats. Or maybe mansion-boats.

1 Like

My suspicion is that Georgia prisons are not like our “Club Fed” at Safford, AZ.

4 Likes

IIRC, when I looked at the Georgia laws there is both a misdemeanor and a felony statute for election tampering, depending on degree of coercion or direct involvement. Misdemeanor is a fine, the felony is mandatory jail time.

2 Likes

Well I think court costs should be factored into the felony statute. Gotta make them pay for their mistakes, or however will they learn to crime better?

No putting greens in the Staties and a tougher crowd.

1 Like

This is very welcome news!

11 Likes

bada bing bada boom

what an infrastructure week!!!

5 Likes

I’d love to see him serve five years in a state prison…

…in Georgia.

5 Likes

trump has had a lifetime of practice up to the point of realizing that if he got elected POTUS he would have at least four years delay tacked onto any legal difficulties he may be in the middle of. And then he discovered that there was a DoJ immunity memo that put him beyond the law completely. That was when we heard him exclaim (as a cover for his immunity delight) “Article Two says I can do whatever I like.”
So, to answer your question …yes they will learn to crime better.

1 Like
3 Likes

[gasp]I think I may be OD’ing on schadenfreude… if I don’t make it, I want you TPM’ers to know I loved you all…[gasp][wheeze][faint]

16 Likes

It seems to me some of TFG’s supporters like being belittled and insulted (ahem, Chris Christie). I guess it’s cheaper than a dominatrix…

1 Like

Why are you holding back? TPMers like to let it all out. It’s good for our souls.

3 Likes

Yes. And the classics never get old. Which is why here I am, three hours late, to say what you said. :expressionless:

7 Likes

Awesome sauce!!

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available