Georgia County DA Requests Special Grand Jury In Trump Election Steal Probe

Just in case Trump felt that others were getting all the attention…

4 Likes

Lock him up !

7 Likes

Dollars to doughnuts he isn’t paying a dime out of his own pocket for them. All under the table grift “donations” I bet’cha.

3 Likes

Looks like Trump picked a bad year to do moral turpitude. [Cue the music, “The Devil Went Down to Georgia”]

10 Likes

I hope they make some headway before we lose what’s left of democracy, the GQP has no problems with gaming the system of justice. See also Barr, Bill.

7 Likes

Oh please. How can you possibly believe that Kemp will be man enough to stand up to Fat Donnie? he’s already on record as kissing the fat loser’s ass, nearly apologizing for not breaking the law. One only has to look at Cruz and Miss Lindsey to see how easy Republicans are to control.

2 Likes

That is awesome!

5 Likes

Special Grand Jury means they can issue Sub-Penis’s. Lindsey Graham is going to love that! He’ll be one of the first to respond!

9 Likes

I like that first point of applied to trump but I doubt he would live up to the other 4. Number 5 would not be paid by him personally but by some other donating rube.

2 Likes

“Here’s why that’s bad news for Joe Biden.”

ETA

17 Likes

Gotta make it look good by going through the motions and then saying “welp, we tried.” I’m not expecting much here but will be happy if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

I doubt he’d get past the second requirement. That’s the real doozy. You have to complete your sentence including parole/probation AND wait five years before you can even apply for a pardon.

16 Likes

It’s just that easy!

3 Likes

The tide is rising.

5 Likes

You’re saying they’re getting paid, but rump isn’t writing the checks? Yes, probably true.
IANAL, but I think legal ethics requires a different lawyer for each threat.

“Georgia on my Mind”

3 Likes

So if Trump were convicted, say in 2024, he’d have to wait two additional Presidential Election cycles for a Pardon.

That would mean he could run in 2032. At which time he would be 87. How many hamberders and diet cokes would he have consumed by then?

4 Likes

All of this stuff seems to be coming to a head in the last 24 hours or so. It’s almost like there’s something special about this date.

5 Likes

It’s options expiration day in the markets.

(My bad. Tomorrow is options expiration day. Sorry for my confusion.)

2 Likes

I realize there is absolutely zero possibility that I would ever qualify to be a member of that grand jury, but OHHHHHH…! How I love that mere thought!

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available