Garland Threatens To Sue TX Guv Over Order Against Driving Undocumented People | Talking Points Memo

Apparently even riding in a private car much less driving that car while Hispanic is now codified in Texas law as being a violation of the law. Well, there goes any visit to Texas.

14 Likes

It’s the hair, right?

4 Likes

Shades of Arpaio.

6 Likes

The NSA has the ability to capture every electronic call, email or what have you… planet wide. It’s just that they’re restricted as to how to handle such things inside America’s borders. They would know when Jordan called Trump. The Secret Service records presidential calls so what was said does in fact exist … somewhere

16 Likes

He is something different. He ain’t no Trump. But whatever he is, it ain’t good regardless.

5 Likes

Meanwhile in the genuinely evil category.

Where Things Stand: Turning Point USA Is Targeting Teens With Anti-Vax Propaganda (talkingpointsmemo.com)

9 Likes

At what point does this become “conspiracy to commit homicide”?

28 Likes

We should counter with “kids if you don’t want to look Kirk, then get vaccinated”.
Kirk is 27, so three more years before this whole being in charge of a young Republican cult gets much weirder?

5 Likes

Damn serious question. And mass homicide at that. You know, we destroyed an entire country on the idea they might just, maybe could of had biological weapons of mass destruction. And here we have people urging on death by a deadly disease.

12 Likes

AG Garland completely misunderstands the thrust of Gov. Abbott’s executive order.

It’s really just a request for campaign donations.

7 Likes

Wait…was that a Monty Python skit? Nah, too dumb for them. Maybe Benny Hill? Someone please put that video to Benny’s theme song so I can get to the bottom of this.

1 Like

Jeez, if people’s texts and emails are like mine, the NSA is going to be swimming in Amazon notifications. It might bring them to a complete halt actually.

8 Likes

He is going to be drummed out of England. If there is a group of people who have honed the Umbrella as an extension of their cultural identity, it is the English. And he failed.

8 Likes

There are 24 letters in the Greek alphabet, we’ve used up 4, so how many more do we have to go through?
Wow we’ve used some more of the Greek alphabet than I thought.

2 Likes

An acquaintance talked me into getting an account with this Alignable thing, some sort of business-oriented social media thing, and JFC it never ends. It was during all the lockdowns and with us both being in creative work I played along, you know, can’t hurt might help kind of thing, but jeeze they’re absolutely relentless.

5 Likes

OT: Sucks when you still have Mo, but lost your mojo.

15 Likes

Delta is like a T-Rex in that graphic. Showed up and is stomping down all others. And Kirk is rooting for it as far as I am concerned.

3 Likes

I have stayed as far away as I can from “social media” accounts. They are as insidious as anything I can imagine. I can’t imagine the traffic people get with them. Amazon seems to be endlessly neurotic and anxious letting me know the status of an order. And no matter how much I try to get them to do one box bundling, it never works out that way. Everything becomes an individual point of notification.

3 Likes

As things stand now I don’t ever want to be stranded on a deserted island with another American. The stupid and uninformed are what’s going to take this country down.
And this might be the talking point to the vaccine hesitant, do you trust your life with these idiots, or do you want to live?

2 Likes

Well Texas is making progress:

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available