Gaetz To Yell His Way Through Scandal By Kicking Up Dirt Within GOP Amid Sex Trafficking Probe

I’m wondering if it’s Gaetz getting got on Monday. The Lincoln Project cryptically called the Giuliani raid and now they are predicting something big on Monday.

The only thing better would be Roger Stone getting nabbed again IMO.

6 Likes

The Republicans are essentially in self-destruct mode and completely mired in fantasies bent on winning the last war. King calls it depressing that 7 in 10 Republicans buy into “Trump’s lie.” I frankly find it refreshing to see these assholes publicly profess their utter ignorance and puerile beliefs. For one, they are no longer hiding who they really are and, for two, they are pushing more and more independent voters away.

Independent voters are the key to winning elections. Neither party can rely solely on their own registered voters to win an election and while the Republicans are currently mired in an internal purity contest of civil war proportions, the Democratic team is advancing a popular legislative agenda that appeals to a great majority of independents.

The whole voting restriction gamut is attune to generals strategically re-fighting the last war. Making mail-in ballots more difficult to cast will disenfranchise older, mobility challenged voters significantly (a voting block which leans heavily Republican). But these moronic Republicans believe that restricting mail-in voting will eliminate swathes of Democratic voters simply because so many voted that way in 2020; without appreciating that their reason for doing so was that it was the safest means of voting during a life threatening pandemic.

As long as early in-person voting is in-place, those who cannot vote or wish to avoid long lines on Election Day have an option; and they will exercise it when it’s in their interests to do so. The Dem agenda will carry forward via reconciliation at a minimum. Changes to the filibuster will let the clown show take the stage, and provide all the evidence needed for independents to keep moving out towards sanity.

As for the Trumpists, Trump won’t be on the ballot in 2022. But a whole bunch of Trump ass kissers will win Republican primaries. This will cost the Republicans nearly all competitive contests because, without Trump, the bulk of the Trumpists won’t vote.

Though it is a ways away, the pieces on the board suggest that 2022 will make the 2018 midterms gains seem quaint by comparison.

5 Likes

Hmm, clearly Leila Centner will not be assigned to pedagogical duties once Biden gets those FEMA re-education camps up and running. As she seems so concerned about public health, I’m sure a suitable assignment in the sanitation department can be found.

2 Likes

What!? She gave it to you too!?

1 Like

“To me, it gets to what does the sanctity of marriage mean?” Samsel was quoted as saying, according to the Kansas Reflector. “And I’m single, so I’m not the best person to speak to this. But when you do get married, what does that mean? And what implied consent are you giving?”

Ummm…

“And when they look across our country right now and see that you can do things under bathroom stalls or whatever else, make up an excuse, deny immediately and then it turns out, yeah, you were kind of guilty — the process happens way too many times and it’s not been done the right way.”

Something tells me that if this guy would just accept his own sexuality, he might migrate from fuckinlunaticville to a happy peaceful valley or some other place that isn’t fuckinlunaticville

4 Likes

They kicked out the journalist who took his picture.

My question to the “audit” teams is Why? Did you get caught in the act of something?

5 Likes

Nope. Pointless move for a decent PA Dem.

Fetterman gets this seat buy walking into the room. He speaks unapologetically to his convictions, has presence, and even won over red areas of the state in his Lt. Gov election. That, and the fact that he is literally a giant with some adroit Twitter skills… Dumb move Conor. Dumb move.

6 Likes

The fall from grace of Milo Yiannopoulos should be a cautionary tale for Rep Greene.

4 Likes

If Gaetz starts spewing lies, he can be sued for defamation of character - it’ll be interesting to see which “RINOs” and other politicians decide that saying nothing is a better strategy to defend their character…

1 Like

She may be reading some sort of positive sign in their matching initials

M Greene M Gaetz

Besides insisting that CNN’s report was “completely false” and that Gaetz had never asked him for a pardon, Trump has said little in defense of one of his number one loyalists.

Trump could show up CNN by publicly meeting with Gaetz but for some reason he seems reluctant.

1 Like

This bullshit is happening while Climate Change is growing and growing and growing.

3 Likes

For the wingnut loon audience, things like “against statutory rape” is a damning accusation. Much less “didn’t support the insurrection”.

Why do Republicans tolerate such a dysfunctional and immoral person?

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Those PANTS! They hang on him like a clown!

4 Likes

Is he heightening again? And posed in front of the wedding band’s setup, who wish he would get on with it so they can start their set.

3 Likes

it's amazing what a government can accomplish when Jared Kushner isn't in charge of fucking it all to hell

— Jeff Tiedrich (@itsJeffTiedrich) May 1, 2021
7 Likes

Because he’s just like them.

3 Likes

“There are millions of Americans who need to know they still have advocates in Washington D.C., and the America First movement is consistently growing and fighting,” Gaetz told Politico.

Yeah but, they can’t vote until they are 18, Matty Vice.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available