Gaetz Pal Greenberg Expected To Enter Plea In Case, Spelling Potential Trouble For GOP Rep | Talking Points Memo

I believe not long ago his hero quipped, "Do I look like a guy who has to pay for it?’

They’re all the same.

10 Likes

not to mention Jail House Rock.

3 Likes

I recall my reaction at the time. “Why yes, yes you do. If you didn’t have money, you’d be celibate.”

17 Likes

bingo

1 Like

“He’s uniquely situated,” Scheller added of Greenberg.
As “the fid” is uniquely situated in regard to Gaetz.

1 Like

Ain’t it sweet.

2 Likes

The kind of numbers he understands

4 Likes

That is a delicious idea. What is the phrase… something, something…hoisted…something…

6 Likes

Gaetz is good at sharing secret, private info with government colleagues. Spilling his guts should be easy.

3 Likes

Are you inferring Matty’s petard is going to be very sore?

5 Likes

Makes you wonder about the sanctity of their precious voter IDs.

4 Likes

“He’s uniquely situated,” Scheller added of Greenberg.

Every wingnut I’ve ever known was horrible when it came to women. They’d use lines like, “If I show you my cock will you blow it?” and similar stupid things. I’d feel sorry for them but they totally deserve what they don’t get.

7 Likes

Gaetz’s biggest fear in all this is that he’s being told, under very humiliating circumstances, that sex between consenting adults is actually FREE! No need to pay at all! Except, in his case, he could find no other consenting adult to have sex with him, so…he’s always had to pay for it. Now that his crimes are being revealed, he’s going to have to pay a much bigger price where I hear the sex is also free.

6 Likes

Sex is always paid for.

Sometimes it’s dinner and a movie, sometimes it’s by the hour.

By far the most expensive comes with a diamond ring attached.

5 Likes

Too late. Greenburg got there first.

1 Like

Or IF Mattie, the oh so important Trump insider, who was sooooo very busy on his phone January 6th would…oh… perhaps give up that information to get out of or lesson the liability he faces for his buddy’s ratting on their play dates.

Well, this could all be MUCH bigger than just the sociopathic sexual behavior of a very spoiled Florida frat boy. A girl (way over the age of consent) can dream, can’t she?

9 Likes

I gazed into the abyss, and the abyss gazed back . . . . and then the sonofabitch winked at me.

10 Likes

You’re such a starry-eyed romantic.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available