Gaetz Paints Himself As Both Victim And Hero ‘Built For The Battle’ | Talking Points Memo

I suspect the shine will wear off when he pleads guilty and heads off to the pokey.

5 Likes

Ratcheting up the crazy …

That’s our Mattie.

1 Like

CATO star?

I used to live in a place where there was an unusual number of bird strikes like that.

It was next to a DHS facility. So I assumed they were up to something that screwed with their magneto senses and primed them to do it.

1 Like

From reality.

2 Likes

The party is tearing itself apart like the American Whigs in the mid 1800s.

ETA: But worse. The Whigs couldn’t bridge their internal divisions over the question of slavery. That, though the one side is justly hateful to our modern eyes, is at least a legitimate philosophical difference: it’s either okay to treat fellow human beings as chattel, or it isn’t.

The contemporary GOP is having an internal war over the person of Donald Jeezuskristweelectedthisidiot Trump. I’m not sure how you could sink lower without some extraordinarily powerful drilling equipment.

3 Likes

I have great confidence in Boobus americanus.

4 Likes

So, when is this Trump elk going to start campaigning for someone to pay for his legal bills? He special, in Donald size, when Donald looks at him he sees dollar signs and a rigorous illegal shellacking of the taxpayers to enrich their coffer through to enrich their coffer through campaign contributions to pay this stupid SOB‘s legal fees. Donald Trump is a sleazebag and if they’re sharing the same kind of attorney or the same attorney who splits Ville? Donald Trump will clean house on this maggots pot of gold, his legal bills won’t get paid but Donald’s well. Donald Donald Trump Will see to that because he’s a lowlife traitor to our country.

When will Donald Trump‘s big fat butt reside in a 6 x 6 jail sale. With a finely black and white printed pin striped uniform? When oh when is someone going to pull the hammer down on Donald Trump? He’s the worst of the worst he’s a lowlife yes SOBAnd there is behind the walls a fort Mar-a-Lago and we have no doubt pain to protect his stupid big fat butt.

I hope he pulls on Trump the same thing he pulled on Tucker: “Don’t you remember when you, your wife, me and my ‘date’ had dinner together …”

Trump will stroke out.

2 Likes

There are horrifying tales of terrorist groups elsewhere using mentally handicapped people as suicide bombers.

Going back to Joseph Conrad’s early 20th century novel, The Secret Agent.

2 Likes

They lie about me because I tell the truth

"I AM the Truth. I am The Way. I have risen…"

“Sir, Easter was last week.”

"I will rise again. THE BEST IS YET TO COME."

“Sir, one of your lawyers is on the phone.”

4 Likes

Money can’t buy class.

2 Likes

Gaetz Paints Himself As Both Victim And Hero ‘Built For The Bottle’

Fixed it.

Evolution in action. There is an advantage to running away from the lion that is not there, and a disadvantage to not seeing the the lion that is.

1 Like

The trump/barr DOJ took on the case to “catch and kill” the evidence.

M. Paul

Yeah, Newton’s a peach all right. He never entirely explains how patriotism-inspired overwork causes adultery. There he was, working away, and then somehow “things happened” that were not appropriate. There’s just a missing link in the chain of causality between overwork and fumbling at some lady-not-your-wife’s foundation garments. I’d love to ask him to explain it in greater depth but I’m pretty sure if I ever saw him I’d spit straight into his tiny piggy face and say “Listen, you grandiose buffoon,” and things would go downhill from there. It’ll probably have to remain a mystery. :confused:

4 Likes

OMG. I never realized it before but this way of talking about himself makes me think the nasty little creature has presidential ambitions. “Built for the battle.” He’s a snotty rich punk like the villain in a surfer movie and he wants to be president. OMG OMG OMG.

5 Likes

Who’d’ve thought this guy had a sense of humor:

“I hope that at the end of the day this resolves quickly for Matt because I don’t want him to miss the prom.”

— Michael Cohen, talking about Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) on MSNBC.

4 Likes

You noticed that too huh?

I keep being reminded of the Veep storyline where Congressman Jonah gets fixed up with a powerful donor’s (a vague Sheldon Adelson type) daughter. VERY twisted and VERY funny :laughing:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available