Gaetz Implodes In Surreal Tucker Carlson Appearance | Talking Points Memo

He was hidden by Trump and Epstein.

2 Likes

Fake: doesn’t mention the word ‘hot’ even once.

1 Like

I saw the Mariners, the Seahawks, the Who, Aerosmith, and Jeff Beck there, among others (not all on the same night).

1 Like

Maybe Tucker was a sloppy second at some time. That would be a Tucker pantload if true.Squirm, weasels, squirm.

1 Like

I played in the H.S State championship there.

1 Like

The Republicans couldn’t run a lemonade stand, much less pedophile ring.

1 Like

To be fair, Gaetz was drunk at the time.

1 Like

Tucker Carlson was all like
Tommy Callahan: R.T. I lost my virginity to your daughter for crying out loud… Rob, you were there.

1 Like

Has TPM been sitting on this pic just in case this exact thing happened? Because, damn.

3 Likes

Tucker and his wife should have been suspicious when the waiter had to bring over a high chair for Matt’s “date.”

2 Likes

I think they put on a glove and reached into the bin.

1 Like

Smell the glove.

1 Like

Isn’t there a SNL skit where Chris Farley (I think it was him), is toasting a bride and groom and talking about a debauched drunken sex party and calling out people in the crowd yelling “Bob you were there!” with their wives looking on horrified?

Anyway, this interview reminded me of that.

(Edit @marymaryquitecontrary literally mentioned this above. :man_facepalming: )

5 Likes

Doesn’t Gaetz exist in a permanently imploded state?

3 Likes

2 Likes

OT:

Kentucky will now force the Gov to pick Senatorial replacements of the same party from a list provided by party leadership (any color you want as long as its Republican) within 3 months of an election and hold special elections otherwise. The media are portraying this as Moscow Mitch flexing power in KY, but I think it looks more like Turtleface is eyeing the exits.

3 Likes

So they got the supermajority vote?

Eraser Head is very apt. hahahahahaha

1 Like

It would appear so:

1 Like