Gaetz, Greenberg, And The Possibility Of A Florida Political Sex Ring | Talking Points Memo

A relic from the past. This button of the time really stood for, “Wilbur Is Naughty!”

6 Likes

Gaetz almost earned his fake ID, but he was 3 units short on the hand cream sales, and he let the apple jam go bad in the trunk of his car, so there’s that.

8 Likes

The Trump era has been defined by the rubber - glue thing. Donald Trump, the swampiest of characters - with a legal record to match - said he was going to clean up the Washington swamp. Donald Trump, and all his gaslighting collaborators, lied on a scale unseen before and yet they called our reliable sources of news, “fake news.” It was a consistent pattern. It did cross my mind when they started with the Q conspiracy about Hillary and some wild pizzeria child sex ring, that this might be a projection based on their own lives. And here we are.

28 Likes

yeah, I got nostalgic about it too. Back when sex scandals were usually funny instead of disgusting.

13 Likes

There will be superceding indictments.

4 Likes

170087757_256049806195803_572917900051291231_n

43 Likes

i think you nailed it…EPSTEIN probably was the brains behind all this,with ‘you know who’ lurking in the back ground.

2 Likes

And here he is, representing both simultaneously. (I apologize for any of us having to see this.)

13 Likes

Sort of puts Wilbur in a new light. His antics almost seem wholesome. But at the rate this is going, just about any previous sex scandal will a non-scandal. Leave it to present day Republicans to steal everyone’s smoke.

9 Likes

You haven’t lived until you wake up and the person next to you isn’t the same one you went to bed with. And. WTF, this isn’t the same bed, either?! Where am I?!

6 Likes

[Gaetz] represents the uncanny valley as much as he does Florida’s First Congressional District

Saw this line and said to myself

“Self, that sounds like something Mr. Kovensky would think of”

and sure enough, it was!

Kudos, @josh_kovensky!

16 Likes

42 Likes

3 Likes

erm, i am so not gonna comment on whether i have lived or not then.

1 Like

my FLORIDA plate has a snook on it…Indian River Lagoon.

4 Likes

you can buy a plate and a donation is made to ‘cause’ of your choice…

1 Like

As much as I despite St. Ronald, at least that’s a respectable combo for those of us who play croquet and sip pastis.

7 Likes

Epstein trained his special talent when they were young.

4 Likes

CNN, the Daily Beast and the Orlando Sentinel also reported that video exists of the Florida congressman entering the tax office and looking through driver’s licenses with Greenberg.

Not exactly, from the article a link was provided to:

It’s unclear if federal investigators have access to that surveillance footage — Seminole County officials told the Daily Beast and the Orlando Sentinel that surveillance video is deleted after 60 days.

And if the video somehow managed to survive from 2018, does it show Gaetz doing anything illegal? And is there sound? I sort of doubt there is. So it would be a video of him looking at something on the desk. I’m just trying to separate fact from fiction.
Obviously, Gaetz is pretty confident on all but the trafficking.with the girls other than the 17 year old. Hence the admission… “I was generous”.

3 Likes

You have something against good grooming?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available