Gaetz, Greenberg, And The Possibility Of A Florida Political Sex Ring | Talking Points Memo

Yep…Josh was hurling everything at 'em.

3 Likes

You mean the Truman Show house? Yeah that’s really wild. And also just so perfectly right lol

6 Likes

Our second Gaetz snark opportunity of the day.

6 Likes

FloridaMan™

19 Likes

To be honest, I am glad that TPM doesn’t. As you pointed out, it is covered by all the major networks. And, I don’t read the details there either.

12 Likes

Iggy Pop knows nothing, about any of this.

3 Likes

I cannot get enough Gaetz news, really. Gaetz will become the next Director of the CIA in the next Republican administration. Greenberg will become Attorney General. These two have street cred fighting tyranny and fascism and have soo… much real world free market, capitalist and patriotic experiences.

16 Likes

President Stephen Miller will approve of these appointments.

17 Likes

Somehow, some way, I think this will all, inevitably lead back to Jeffery Epstein.

After all, he wheeled and dealed for DECADES from his mansion in Florida, not to mention his private island in the Caribbean; Little St. James, and it’s nearby larger island, Great St. James Cay.
Then there were the yachts of his billionaire buddies…

36 Likes

Since it’s wall to wall on CNN, MSNBC, C-Span, and elsewhere, there is little need for TPM to pile on.

24 Likes

Greenberg and Gaetz are far too unimportant and way too young to have been part of anything Epstein was doing.

16 Likes

Six degrees to Kevin Bacon

Gaetz was/is a regular at Mar-a-GoGo, hanging out with trump, who was buddies with Epstein at the same place until Epstein moved on one of Trump’s underage “massage therapists” there.

Really think if everything came out, that Mar-a-GoGo would be positively identified as sex-trafficking central for that part of Florida going back to the 90s.

33 Likes

Aaah, for the good old days of Wilbur Mills and Fanne Foxe cavorting in the public fountains of DC.

28 Likes

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor…

52 Likes

Plenty of other creeps trying to score a franchise license. These knuckleheads were way back in the line.

6 Likes

That was the Tidal Basin of the Potomac—not a public fountain.
Wilbur and Fanne Foxx’s tits wouldn’t both fit in any public fountain in DC.

13 Likes

Hutchinson probably saw the legal bills needed to defend such a hateful law as money Arkansas didn’t have.

24 Likes

The cork board illustration is all wrong. Greenberg should be in the center position, with a link to Gaetz just off to his right. You want to leave plenty of room for the other vertices and edges to radiate out from these two, since Greenberg is the central figure, Gaetz is his right-hand man and/or his most politically connected client/co-pervert, and the sex-trafficking ring cum fake ID operation seems to be modelled on a multilevel marketing business plan.

9 Likes

I know, but the image of a fountain is more appealing.

9 Likes

There are selfies of Gaetz and Greenberg with Ron deSantis and Roger Stone.

One can only hope they are both also indictable.

23 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available