Gaetz, Greenberg, And The Possibility Of A Florida Political Sex Ring | Talking Points Memo

For nearly a week now, the country has been confronted with the sickening prospect of Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL)’s sex life.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1367807
2 Likes

Calling all Patriots! Start inspecting all Pizzerias in Florida, start in Seminole County, one ought to have a basement dungeon.

53 Likes

"O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!" – Walter Scott

19 Likes

This won’t end until the pictures in evidence include Rick Scott’s bald head and Ron DeSantis back hair.

33 Likes

“Wider and deeper.” Haha.

10 Likes

Gaetz, who grew up in the house where The Truman Show was filmed and represents the uncanny valley as much as he does Florida’s First Congressional District

OMG … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

33 Likes

Kovensky gets extra points for this sentence opener: “This all raises a series of questions at once tantalizing, blindingly obvious, and searingly emetic …”

I WOULD be throwing up if I weren’t laughing so hard.

53 Likes

Where we go one, we go all, amirite?

21 Likes

jeanie-eating-popcorn

19 Likes

He woke up this morning and he’s still Matt Gaetz. And the shit is still rising.

16 Likes

Florida’s license plate should be: “America’s Worst Case Scenario.”

(From the Colin McEnroe radio show)

41 Likes

Gaetz doing the uncanny valley proud…

12 Likes

It’d be super funny if this whole Q pedophile thing had it’s roots in someone with bad handwriting trying to write a “G”

19 Likes

13 Likes

66 Likes

Isn’t that gob-smacking?

5 Likes

Yep…he’s had lot’s of practice.

3 Likes

75 Likes

And SHE lived in Florida.

3 Likes

OT: Chauvin trial updates can be found here.

I’ve asked TPM for coverage, so we’ll see what happens.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available