Gaetz, Greenberg, And The Possibility Of A Florida Political Sex Ring | Talking Points Memo

Not the least of which is, never forget the (literally) fucking parrots in the foreground. :mask:

4 Likes

One of my all-time faves.

Sadly the self immolation Mr Gaetz is conducting is not all that uncommon among the Goobers. If he were a democrat tho he’d have long since been on a bus outta town. Nancy would never put up with him in her caucus.

2 Likes

I have that image of Farenthold with several “ladies” but I refuse to post it this early in the day. Maybe after I have breakfast and enough coffee… understand, I am a geezer and gotta watch me blood pressure.

Yes, its a degrees thing. Gaetz wasn’t a regular there when Epstein was partying there.

Florida is one of the leading states in the country for sex trafficking and has been for a very long time, so there are plenty of these rings to be found. They aren’t all interrelated.

And, when one ring leader like Epstein gets popped, there are still plenty of pimps, groomers, prostitutes, etc. left around waiting to attach themselves to a new ring leader. Just takes money, power and influence. And given the Greenberg angle, apparently not even an enormous amount of it.

5 Likes

A cop committing murder again and again on video is not something I can stomach watching. Reading it in print is bad enough. I’ve seen the videos and images. That was enough. A guilty verdict by all that is reasoned should happen but as we are all aware it rarely happens to cops.

1 Like

So, investigating Matt Gaetz isn’t as easy as it sounds.

First, the DoJ isn’t telling the world what evidence they have; apparently they are only leaking little tidbits to the NYT.

Second, Greenberg’s testimony and who he is ratting out and on what, is even being more tightly held by Grand Jury rules.

Thirdly, and this is very typical of any Gaetz scandal, Matt and his dad insert themselves early in the process, proclaim over the top crazy stuff, that ultimately comes down to their word. And one should never take either of them at their word.

As a complimentary factor to the one above, Daddy Gaetz is well known for using his influence and money to buy off the necessary people to either A) make inconvenient facts disappear or B) make convenient falsehoods seem factual.

That’s where they were going with the the “give us money to find dead FBI agent in Iran/Iraq, and we’ll make Baby Gaetz’s troubles vanish” malarkey. Its completely unrelated, but it involves local people, including local FBI agents, so Daddy Gaetz can use his influence and money.

5 Likes

And the behavior you describe so well makes the Gaetz clan perfect fodder for politics… in their minds.
For the ones of us who operate in honesty and who, when they give their word .they mean it, this behavior by young Master Gaetz is abhorrent. I tell the truth and am an honest person as Mrs darr well knows and that’s why we aren’t rolling in ill gotten gains. I bring that up as an aside that is Off Topic because it turns out that trump during the recent campaign was fleecing his followers by extracting every. last. cent in their bank accounts. A Hundred and twenty five of million dollars worth at minimum. He stole from a guy dying from cancer until that gent’s bank account was frozen. And it continued after the election as well.

3 Likes

Pythons and gators and perverts, oh my!

2 Likes

OT
I can’t find a good TPM forum right now to paste this into, but if you have heard about Chump’s recurring payments/donations scam he began before the Nov election and continued since then - he has responded to the criticism of what a cold-blooded vampire he is:

from NYT
“Chump claimed that his fans were very “enthusiastic” about making multiple donations despite the fact that the campaign has been forced by credit card companies to return a whopping $122 million that was deceptively acquired.”

One example, he emptied the bank account of a cancer patient in hospice.

3 Likes

I think in this one, both Matt and Daddy crossed someone bigger and way meaner than either of them, Dick Cheney, who’s got a lot more friends and is owed many more favors than Matt and Don.

5 Likes

I couldn’t read your comment w/o immediately bringing to mind one of my favorite quotes from Citizen Kane.

Well, it’s no trick to make a lot of money if all you want is to make a lot of money.

2 Likes

Oddly enough it’s this story about Gaetz that made me want to puke.

2 Likes

And now we know what the living room wall in danny’s new place looks like.
zaat-wheel

2 Likes

That is a guy, who if he wasn’t so proud of his hair, would wear a baseball cap backwards on his head.

2 Likes

4 Likes

this is why we’re all going to die from global warming/drought

3 Likes

Eureka!

1 Like

You just wrote as someone who’s spent a lot of time on his enemies diagrams. It’s good to know you care.

2 Likes

Interesting thought, but wouldn’t the investigation have started long before Masty Gaetz went after Lyz Cheney? (which was January this year, IIRC)

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available