Gaetz Buddy Greenberg Is Feeding DOJ New Information After Guilty Plea | Talking Points Memo

Far more likely is that given SS’s monitoring and tracing capabilities, they are providing assistance with the provenance of certain transactions. Greenberg was running a bitcoin mining rig from his tax collectors’ office (which caught fire, by the way), so documenting the money flows might take some know-how.

7 Likes

it only encourages damage

1 Like

Savage!

1 Like

mere blaggage on your part

1 Like

Greenberg was making fake concealed weapons permits and had connection to Roger Stone. I was hoping that an Oather Keeper at J6 (or anywhere) would be caught carrying one of those fake permits.

6 Likes

oh that would be delicious …

Dumbass Gaetz & his stupidity take out wind bag Trump via some idiotic blunder…

Like a political version of Dumb & Dumber … or the Pink Panther

1 Like

That would be more of interest to ATF, I think. He was also making fake RealID compliant florida drivers licenses for the young women, likely so they could get into bars with their clientelle. Shows what a farce the RealID program is.

4 Likes

I’m not familiar with that usage.

1 Like

It’s a gauge of your perception of badinage.

1 Like

That prospect may explain why he is eagerly co-operating – avoid that type of exposure.

1 Like

Everyone needs to stop saying “had sex with underage girls” and use the correct term of rape.

2 Likes

Are you trying to upstage me?

Remember that Gaetz was in fairly frequent contact with Guccifer 2 during the 2016 election and got valuable information from this Russian hacker. Perhaps there was also money?

4 Likes

I had forgotten that! At the time, gaetz was just an obscure fla congressman

1 Like

that’s an outrageous assertion

2 Likes

Sorry! I didn’t intend to enrage you.

1 Like

I don’t believe Crone has rabies.

1 Like

Is rabies a bacteriophage?

1 Like

Does Leo Malet drink red wine? I think you’re being too hard on yourself.

Probably more likely it is election fraud in Florida—quelle suprisé?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available