Fox Hosts Complain About SCOTUS Allowing NC And PA To Extend Ballot Deadlines: ‘Are You Kidding?’

It is there, along with the deed to The Brooklyn Bridge.

1 Like

Most definitely drop them off. Post office delivery times down here around Philly are all over the place. My mother has been mailing letters to my kids. Two arrived yesterday each mailed a week apart. She lives about 30 miles away

3 Likes

There are no valid arguments for rejecting valid ballots - clearly postmarked on or before November 3rd, 2020… military, civilian or otherwise - that arrive by the state’s legally specified date.

These stooges on F&F are just being … stooges … they are simply dressed up … on teevee… versions of conservative trash talk radio gas bags … spewing unsupported nonsense.

1 Like

I wonder if these turd blossoms will keep asking trump the loser to call in every day.

Or will they treat him as just another disgruntled former employee of the federal government?

1 Like

Yep…that’s the advice going out around the country.

It’s hard to believe we are describing America…isn’t it?

2 Likes

Fox, and Limbaugh, are the original QAnon—the gateway and incubator of all the wild-eyed unbelievable conspiracy crapola that is currently inflicting half of our country.

3 Likes

From the party glad to steal Hunter Biden’s fake laptop and data.

2 Likes

“Great question,” Doocy replied. “And what we’ve seen over the last week or two with these long lines, etc. is just the fact that every state has different rules. And now as we get closer five days out, everybody’s got a different deadline and it is troubling.”

So now Fox & Friends are for Federally mandated uniform rules requiring all States to conduct their elections following one Federal umbrella law?

Yeah, didn’t think so.

5 Likes

“New phone, who dis?”

And a National gun registry too, please.

Note on Florida - the mail-in and early votes will be reported before all of the election day votes are. This is a state where there will be a red shift. Stopping the count early would benefit Biden.

5 Likes

We have seen some weird delivery times here as well. Including those we mailed getting delivered to us instead of Addresee.

1 Like

I agree.

They have no clue what they are doing, however they do know it worked for W years ago. But, that was one state.

Just had a conversation with a business acquaintance. The kind of guy that sends out idiotic e-mails with conspiracy crap in it. A Trumper to the core. Proud of his concealed carry. He confides in me he’s troubled by Trump stirring up militias and inciting violence. And he specifically thinks these rallies without masks and social distancing are a very bad idea, and are probably getting people killed. Sort of surprised me. We don’t talk much, but he sought me out to vent. Knows my politics. Really just had to get it off his chest I guess.

Then he says “I voted for Trump last time, but I’m bothered by a lot of stuff now, and well, I hear the lines will be long at the polling places, and I sure as hell will never vote for Biden… but I really don’t think I care to stand in those lines…so…”

I bet there’s more than a few people thinking like this.

11 Likes

Ahh, brilliant dissertations from such well-known legal minds… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

And from personal experience, even if your tax return is postmarked on 4/16, the IRS still cashes your check! They don’t, like, throw it out.

2 Likes

And they are definitely not thinking at all about down ballot races. Some Republican candidates may be depending on mail-in voters in their particular district. Perhaps a more elderly electorate or large amount of military votes. As usual, tunnel vision.

5 Likes

And speaking of the inflamed hemorrhoid that calls itself a news network, Tucker Carlson - whom a diarist at DailyKos appropriately calls “constipation in human form” - has announced that all of that earth-shaking evidence of Hunter Biden’s corruption has mysteriously DISAPPEARED! Yes, a supposedly sentient individual who considers himself a genius and who lives in the 21st Century couldn’t figure out how to make a backup copy on a hard drive or a USB flash drive. Or, as Sarah Cooper said, “Why the fuck didn’t you just email them?”

2 Likes

These rules were in place long before the 2020 election. Few rules changes have actually taken place.

The issue here, which no one has pushed back on to these nincompoops, is that the USPS (which is the primary vehicle for mail-in ballots, hence the term mail-in) has been decimated by the administration. It takes time to get the ballots to the voter and then time to get them back to the precinct.

Then there’s the little issue of the 10th amendment to the Constitution (yes, I know, most of these nincompoops stop after the second). States’ rights means they get to do whatever they want if it’s not expressly listed in the Constitution.

I wouldn’t expect much factual reporting from an entertainment channel, but this is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Even with a much larger number of Democrats voting by mail there are still MILLIONS of Republicans who will too.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available