Fox Hosts Complain About SCOTUS Allowing NC And PA To Extend Ballot Deadlines: ‘Are You Kidding?’

I kid you not.

10 Likes

Hours and hours every day, 7 days a week, Republican talking points poured out over the air.

1 Like

Vlad the Impaler would argue to the contrary.

Has anyone seen @mattinpa this morning?

4 Likes

I’d settle for an I.Q… warning
Caution: Your IQ will drop 50 Points if you start watching

2 Likes

Amazing, complaining that each state has its own election laws and procedures since the founding of the country as “disturbing.”

5 Likes

Great Nancy Drew gif.

8 Likes

I think you nailed it
But now they get to spin another conspiracy theory
The Deep State that stole all the documents to suppress the story
Watch at 9 tonight and see if I’m not right
Fever Swamp at 110 degrees

7 Likes

The Court’s decision is very important news.
Fox’s response to that decision is not.
Also important: A DC federal judge ordered the post ofc to speed its delivery of votes.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t disagree. But I think there’s something subtler and more Murdochian going on: Rupert knows that Donald is going to lose, and he is busily reorienting most of FN toward a post-Trump world (see, any number of recent Chris Wallace statements).

OTOH, Rupert also knows that Donald is addicted to F&F bimbos, and so he makes sure that the Three Idiots say only those things he knows Donald wants to hear (this is/was the same role Rudy played: “your job is to go on the TeeVee box and say the idiotic/insane things Donald wants to hear on the TeeVee box”).

These three bimbos, only 2 of whom are actually stupid (Doocey is venal and rotten, but not stupid), are literally baby-sitting for an Audience of One.

8 Likes

WHY DOES FOX HATE THOSE IN UNIFORM?

THEY CLAIM TO LOVE "THE MILITARY "

but the men & women who commit their lives to serve …meh… not so much …

3 Likes

They don’t care. All voters are only an impediment to them.

1 Like
5 Likes

If they shut down the count (as they did in Florida 20 years ago) while Trump is ahead, SCOTUS will rule in Donnie’s favor.

It’s the only chance he has of winning.

2 Likes

Wow. And here I thought these guys were all very serious State’s Rights Foxholes.

1 Like

Yep. It’s why I keep sending money to Biden/Harris, even though they have a massive financial advantage: because I also want them to have all the money they need for lawyers if it looks like it’s going to get to SCOTUS.

2 Likes

Pics of Brian Kilmeade with his mouth open this close to Halloween is some high-level horror. Nice job!

2 Likes

I have been wondering the same thing. In the normal election Republicans use mail in ballots more than Democrats. This year is different because of Covid. Republicans have been encouraged by Doofus to vote on election day. I bet there are a lot of Republicans who got their mail in ballots as usual but have been toying with voting in person. With the Covid spike and early winter this year some have been wondering if they just shouldn’t fill out the mail in ballot and post it. Too late now. I bet they are thinking about staying home instead of driving to the election office or drop off.

This might be the year where the Republican voter suppression project bits them in the butt.

9 Likes

States have until December 14th to certify electors. I don’t see the issue calling to arbitrarily drop a hammer on any date or time. If a state says they’re still counting? They are still counting legitimate votes.

6 Likes

Cry babies!

That’s what I think. And it’s yet another reminder that, if GOP had had any 2016 candidate less chaotic, unstrategic, and vengeful than Donald, they’d be cruising into a second and comfortable GOP term.

Scary.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available