Fox Host On Trump Tax Ruling: Now SCOTUS Has Been Infiltrated By The ‘Deep State!’

You know what will happen if that small bunch of nuts goes up against the entire country including our government and military?

They all wind up in jail or dead.

3 Likes

Both

1 Like

Yeah, I remember when he was an actual business reporter, although always conservative. Then something something about immigration and then a black guy got elected as president, and next thing you know Dobbs has his head so far up Trump’s ass that he has to use the hair dye and pancake makeup to cover the shit.

5 Likes

In one sense Repugs are right about the deep state, it is after all what got Trump impeached. That is “The Deep State” with all its safeguards is how we learned about Trump trying to withhold military aid until a foreign nation interferes on his behalf in an American election.

1 Like

Fox “News” has definitely been infiltrated by the Deep Stupid.

Though he can’t really believe this, its got to be performance art for dollars, surely?

1 Like

Lou Dobbs is as batty as a hoot owl, much like Wilbur Ross.

4 Likes

I’m good with either.

They can resign and/or retire. Kennedy got a deal for retiring.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I am about the same age as all of these assholes because I won’t be able to celebrate when they are all dead and gone.

1 Like

Wait until the fall when Shepherd Smith starts at CNBC in the competing 7PM EST slot.
Seems like a good fit after the day of business news instead of the reality Shark tank stuff.

Okay, I can’t hold back. What Lou Dobbs is saying is exactly what Trump is saying, namely that every ruling that goes against Trump is a product of the Deep State and every judge that rules against Trump’s interests holds malice against Trump personally. Similarly, every media report of a fact not favorable to Trump, like the pandemic, poll ratings, court rulings, witness testimony, the Muller Report, the Inauguration crowd size, et cetera, is a hoax.

To review: to Trump, what is true or false, good or bad, real or unreal, et cetera, is entirely a matter of what is favorable or unfavorable to Trump’s interests. Those people who act or speak in favor of Trump’s interests like Trump personally, and those people who act or speak against Trump’s interests hate Trump personally.

To summarize: to Trump, the only two categories of existence are pro-Trump and anti-Trump. They have no independent existence and their particular details are irrelevant.

This binary division of existence explains why Trump doesn’t have any need for policy or security briefings, doesn’t prepare for debates, doesn’t care about his own reputation or about the health and well-being of other people, and doesn’t distinguish between telling the truth and lying.

Yay. I figured out Trump. Now I can go back to my own life.

3 Likes

It’s just religious logic, which, not coincidentally, is also their target demographic.

Something good happened? Thank God. Something bad happened? Blame yourself because you failed God.

1 Like

That’s how deep the Deep State really is. The Deep State planned the whole thing.

First, they arranged for Moscow Mitch to screw the Merrick Garland nomination, because having Garland there would have been too obvious.

Then, they arranged for the Federalist Society to recommend Gorsuch, a secret liberal who had played along by issuing consistently conservative opinions for years.

The Deep State next forced Justice Kennedy, the swing justice, to retire, so they could again get the Federalist Society to recommend their guy, Kavenaugh. To make that even more convincing, they arranged the whole “Kavenaugh’s a gambling, alcoholic, sex abuser” faux controversy. No one would ever guess he is their liberal patsy!

But Lou Dobbs knows. He knows….

2 Likes

Wait wait - you have to go back to Obama’s birth to get the whole Deep State picture.

First Hillary and Obama’s mother conspired to change Obama’s birth certificate so he could be president. Then Hillary conspired with Putin to lose the election so that something something Trump elected something something.

That leads directly to the basement of Planet Pizza where the HQ for the worldwide Democratic child pedophile ring is located. And something something something.

4 Likes

You’re right. I was remiss. It’s all just so deep…

1 Like

And what are those nutjobs going to attack? Antifa? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
They might as well attack air.

Oh, wait, did I just give up one of our secrets?

2 Likes

and ode to Lou via *Hamilton.

“It must be nice…It must be niiice…to have Lithium on your side…”

I’m surprised Dobbs didn’t claim that John Roberts’ head injury stemmed from being knocked down by a gang of Deep Staters. And that the head injury made him go full crazy liberal.

1 Like

Yeah right? Where is the rest of this civil war I really want to know.

How are they going to have a civil war when it’s 25% or less of the population against the entire rest of the country?

1 Like

I remember when he was an anchorman on KING-TV in Seattle. He seemed sane but I guess the brain maggots were in a dormant stage. link

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available