Fox Host On Trump Tax Ruling: Now SCOTUS Has Been Infiltrated By The ‘Deep State!’

Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs railed against the Supreme Court on Thursday, suggesting the justices are now part of the amorphous “deep state” conspiracy and claiming they executed a coordinated effort with “radical” Democrats to undercut President Trump.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1319805

Live with it!

Deal with it!

Trump is NOT King!

Trump is a Treasonous Traitorous Thug whose way of life is CHEATING!

8 Likes

" [Fox Host On Trump Tax Ruling: Now SCOTUS Has Been Infiltrated By The ‘Deep State!’"

“What a difference a day made
Twenty-four little hours”

4 Likes

“Lou Dobbs railed against the Supreme Court on Thursday, suggesting the justices are now part of the amorphous “deep state” conspiracy and claiming they executed a coordinated effort with “radical” Democrats…”

Lou Dobbs is the Wally George of Morton Downey Jrs.

17 Likes

He’s selling his book on Amazon?

More money for Jeff Bezos?

Lou Dobbs is clearly part of the deep state now!!!1!

16 Likes

Fight Truth Decay!!!

8 Likes

Isn’t Fox Business Network where they send the crazies, the loons, and the criminally insane because they’re not actually worth firing?

I mean, every time I even try to watch FBN on my tv, it asks me, wouldn’t you rather watch snow instead? And, yes, yes indeed, I rather would.

11 Likes

Geez…I’m old enough to get both those references.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pack the court and what do you get? Another day older and stupid as sweat.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

22 Likes

As apposed to the extremely shallow state of the GOP.

2 Likes

Jowly abomination defends another jowly abomination. This must be the flop-sweatiest story of the year.

7 Likes

Wait…Loud Dobbs isnt dead yet? Are we sure that’s not someone elbow-deep in his corpse’s asshole just using it like a puppet?

5 Likes

Yeah, the Deep State. Trump’s own appointees voted against him. The expectations of loyalty were not reliable after all.

8 Likes

I dunno why but I was thinking more like the Exalted Cyclops of Ronald McDonalds…

4 Likes

He wears enough makeup for a corpse.

Rather like his master.

10 Likes

“The Trump Century”?

Four years? That’s the shortest century I’ve ever heard of.

I suppose they couldn’t count the decades the country had to close down due to Fat Ass’ bungled response to the pandemic.

7 Likes

Haha…yeah…that ammosexual Georgia lawn defender guy did too…its like a thing with them now hahaha

2 Likes

The brain of Lou Dobbs has been invaded by bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

2 Likes

I love Lou Dobbs’ hair color, Miss Clairol Tired Old Queen No.167.

13 Likes

Well, if he’s talking about Barf Kavanaugh, he must have meant “derp state”.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available