As President Donald Trump’s ceaseless attempts to overturn the election through the courts continue to crash and burn, his increasingly desperate allies at Fox News are now arguing that hey, who needs to provide that pesky legal evidence anyway?
“There may not be enough evidence for a court system, but there should be enough evidence for state legislators to change their electors,” he added. “Will they find more success there? We’ll soon find out.”
This is gonna go on well into 2021 or even 2022. The continuing saga of ‘As the Election Results Turn’.
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I gave up on contrived soap operas a decade or more ago.
Time to put this to rest already.
ETA: And should the GA runoff go for the Dems, I can see the GOP going through endless recounts and challenges to stave off seating the Dems. This is all they’ve got left.
I really don’t know what the Trump faithful will do on January 20th. I’m sure there will be scattered violence, but only from the true nut balls. But I’m beginning to believe they’ll just pretend Trump is still president and become even more detached from reality. When big bills are up for debate, ‘Trump will veto that!’ If FEMA saves them after another tornado, ‘Thank you, Mr. Trump!’
Edit: Kind of like how this woman pretends she’s a ‘scientist’
Sure sure, you don’t need laws to just take a country over but you do need help and Fox and Friends isn’t enough of an army to back up that kind of coup. hahahahahahahahaha
“For example, with the evidence. You know, some people say ‘Show your evidence.’ I say…'Don’t show your evidence. Keep that to yourself…You know, keep that. That’s for you. That’s so that you know you have a case. You don’t have to prove that to anyone else…”
Mental illness is a frequent tragedy for many of those who are emotionally attached to the mentally ill. There’s nothing anyone can do about it if the mentally ill refuse medication to return to a semblance of sanity.
I am a scientist, and there is “Corona”. I prefer a different beer. There’s also Covid-19 and SARS-CoV-2.