Fox Host Argues Trump Doesn’t Need Court Evidence To Steal Swing States From Biden

As President Donald Trump’s ceaseless attempts to overturn the election through the courts continue to crash and burn, his increasingly desperate allies at Fox News are now arguing that hey, who needs to provide that pesky legal evidence anyway?

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1346749
1 Like

Just like FUX News doesn’t need facts to broadcast.

32 Likes

11 Likes

Really causes one to wonder why Fox is so fearful of a Biden presidency. It’s almost like they have something to hide.

38 Likes

Ah, the old GOP standby: If you can’t win fair and square, lie, cheat and steal.

32 Likes

I hope they try this. Go ahead, send two sets of electors - hopefully it’ll hasten the end of the EC for good.

30 Likes

Fox Host Argues Trump Doesn’t Need Court Evidence To Steal Swing States From Biden

He’s right, if you accept the fact that a dictator doesn’t need any moral justification to steal an election.

The real question here is “Do you accept a dictator? Well, do ya, Punk?”

23 Likes

Go use the little boys’ room, Will. Then you’ll have room for some more of that delicious Trump Kool-Aid.

5 Likes

“There may not be enough evidence for a court system, but there should be enough evidence for state legislators to change their electors,” he added. “Will they find more success there? We’ll soon find out.”

Yes, we will.

25 Likes

Evidence? We ain’t got no evidence. We don’t need no evidence. I don’t have to show you any stinking evidence!

19 Likes

Shorter GOP/FUX:

19 Likes

This is gonna go on well into 2021 or even 2022. The continuing saga of ‘As the Election Results Turn’.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I gave up on contrived soap operas a decade or more ago.

Time to put this to rest already.

ETA: And should the GA runoff go for the Dems, I can see the GOP going through endless recounts and challenges to stave off seating the Dems. This is all they’ve got left.

31 Likes

I really don’t know what the Trump faithful will do on January 20th. I’m sure there will be scattered violence, but only from the true nut balls. But I’m beginning to believe they’ll just pretend Trump is still president and become even more detached from reality. When big bills are up for debate, ‘Trump will veto that!’ If FEMA saves them after another tornado, ‘Thank you, Mr. Trump!’

Edit: Kind of like how this woman pretends she’s a ‘scientist’

24 Likes

At last, something good to come of the Trump FuckedUpOcracy.

11 Likes

I suspect that there’s a limit to the number of those actions as prescribed by GA law, but IANAL and I’m not from nor in GA.

5 Likes

The only way I can respond to this is:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Sure sure, you don’t need laws to just take a country over but you do need help and Fox and Friends isn’t enough of an army to back up that kind of coup. hahahahahahahahaha

26 Likes

Twitter do your job make her famous

4 Likes

Sarah Cooper as Jenna Ellis’s “law school mentor” has been priceless.

“For example, with the evidence. You know, some people say ‘Show your evidence.’ I say…'Don’t show your evidence. Keep that to yourself…You know, keep that. That’s for you. That’s so that you know you have a case. You don’t have to prove that to anyone else…”

34 Likes

Barrel…meet bottom.

12 Likes

Mental illness is a frequent tragedy for many of those who are emotionally attached to the mentally ill. There’s nothing anyone can do about it if the mentally ill refuse medication to return to a semblance of sanity.

I am a scientist, and there is “Corona”. I prefer a different beer. There’s also Covid-19 and SARS-CoV-2.

10 Likes