‘Fox & Friends’ Stokes Trump Theory | Talking Points Memo

White House staffers were apparently apoplectic and ready to whistleblow, except that there’s no whistleblower status for White House officials, meaning they would lose their jobs and still not be able to talk.

The Pentagon was ready to sue Trump to get the Ukrainians the funds Congress has allocated, because they deemed it that important to US national security.

Fox and Friends -somehow able to miss stories that make bold headlines in every other news outlet. Go figure.

6 Likes

I think you misspelled “microscopic.”

6 Likes

No biggie. They were just playing each other’s bagpipes.

4 Likes

Everyone is a fool who thinks we can restore reasonable discourse in this country without shutting Fox and cruelly punishing its leaders.

Fox News was created with the express purpose of destroying the national political discussion. It is an ongoing act of terrorism, funded by a foreigner who is aggressively hostile to US interests.

There can be no sane policy without sane politics, and there can be no sane politics as long as Fox is permitted to exist.

5 Likes

… and Rush Limbaugh.

1 Like

“Three Dolts On A Divan” in action.

4 Likes

Indeed. There is enough evidence already in the public domain to corroborate the main issues in the complaint.

As for this business about the CIA employee:

Doocy then shared his two cents on the Washington Examiner report claiming that the whistleblower “had a professional relationship” with the then-vice president.

“They said that former CIA officer, given what is known about the whistleblower, he no doubt worked with Joe Biden when he was vice president,” Doocy said.

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt read a section of the Examiner article aloud, quoting a source who said there is “absolutely no doubt” that Biden and the whistleblower would have worked together.

Whoopdedoo. It was well understood that Joe Biden was Obama’s choice because of his background in foreign affairs. Of course he is going to have had extensive contact with CIA personnel working in the WH. That doesn’t make them co-conspirators.

2 Likes

I call them the couch potatoes - but the three little piggies works too.

No one who ever worked with a Democrat can give evidence against a Republican being investigated because “bias” and no Democrat can ever give evidence in favor of a Democrat being investigated because “bias”.

See how that works?

8 Likes

“Three Churlish Chuckleheads on a Chesterfield”

4 Likes

More like Kul Klux Klan and Ollie.

5 Likes

Ignorant, Lying, sacks of shit say what?

1 Like

The usual Fox and friends let’s throw some stuff at the wall and see what sticks.
“There are a lot of people who think they know who this person is.” is the new “People say” and “I hear things”.

1 Like

F&F Production Meeting:

2 Likes

So continues the campaign of distraction, disinformation, and smear-by-innuendo.

4 Likes

Two boobs and a woman with skunk hair.

Lovely.

2 Likes

Also there is “absolutely” no doubt that Biden and the Whistleblower both own cell phones, which, we know maybe, means they are scheming to undo the 2016 election. Why hasn’t Adam Schiff subpoenaed those records? Or is that too much to expect from a Democrat?

2 Likes

Hmmm… Kinky.

2 Likes

This guy in the Trump rally crowd had a Nazi tattoo. He and his friend wouldn’t answer my questions. https://t.co/2l8Wqj2IJI pic.twitter.com/atEV3wpsla

— Hunter Walker (@hunterw) October 11, 2019

A reply a bit down from the above had this posted

3 Likes

And it is so delightful that they keeping saying ‘the WB’s ‘discredited’ report’ um NO.

But Trump keeps SAYING it.

These are the guys that thought the call ‘log’ would clear the President of anything…NOBODY USED THE MAGIC WORDS QUID PRO QUO. ‘I would like you to do me a favor though’ is so obviously a CODE that they DID NOT HEAR IT.

3 Likes