‘Fox & Friends’ Stokes Trump Theory | Talking Points Memo

President Trump may be feuding with Fox News. But he can still count on the “Fox & Friends” hosts to have his back.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1255397

Fox & Friends/FoxNews is worse than a virulent cancer, they are akin to toxic waste.

5 Likes

Jesus yawned.

7 Likes

“Fox & Friends Stokes Trump’s Latest Whistleblower Theory.”

I think you misspelled “tiny manhood”.

14 Likes

And I think they misspelled “strokes”.

11 Likes

Whistle-blower story is moot. Whoever he was, and whatever the motives, he uncovered a crime that the president already admitted to committing, and presented evidence to support the admision (although he claims it was all kosher).

6 Likes

For some reason, the Fox & Friends hosts now remind me of this reporter:

drake%20gif

There’s nothing to see here! Trump is just fine!

9 Likes

So many conspiracies!

4 Likes

Everybody who worked in the Executive Branch from January 2009 to January 2017 not only “had a professional relationship” with VP Biden but was subordinate to him, so the complaint is ipso facto null and void.

20 Likes

BREAKING!
The whistleblower had a working relationship with Donald Trump AND Mike Pence!

17 Likes

By their reasoning the only people who can legitimately criticize Trump are people who’ve never criticized Trump. If you could never have been suspected of failing to think of him as perfect, you can obviously be objective. All the rest of us are just as obviously suspect in our motives.

16 Likes

Let me think out loud. The WB is part of the intelligence community. Joe Biden was VP for eight years.
Nope. There is no way they ever came in contact with each other.

4 Likes

Fox and friends

8 Likes

But he can still count on the “Fox & Friends” hosts to have his back.

Especially after a certain corrupt USAG had a meeting with a certain Aussie named Rupert.

Fun Fact: Murdoch received a special dispensation from the FCC to destroy America in 1985.

8 Likes

Extortionist-In-Chief feels ‘victimized’ vacuously by his fave Faux News and tweets about it…what would Faux News do after Barr met with Rupert Murdoch…but of course…peddle Trump/Thugs-R-Us lies!

5 Likes

They’re going to try and Strzok and Page this to the point the whistleblower is discredited in the minds of a large part of the media. Glad to see TPM calling it out for the conspiracy theory it is.

4 Likes

Naw, this time it doesn’t work. If we were relying on the whistleblower for anything, then sure.

But once the transcript got out, we don’t need anything from the whistleblower-- Trump laid out the case against himself.

6 Likes

The WB is pretty irrelevant at this point except as fodder for a GOP “attack the messenger” strategy. The facts have largely been corroborated from other sources including the WH. I think (s)he should just fade away with the thanks of a grateful nation (at least until the movie version comes out).

6 Likes

It’s like Seven Degrees of That Not Counting. The term “professional relationship” cleverly suggests some sort of support situation, but I have professional relationships with all kinds of people and so do you. Among the first things these Trump weasels do with a credible accuser is look for something that meets their very broad definition of bias, and then parade around proclaiming the witness is biased. Mueller wanted his money back! He cannot be objective! It’s sad and weak but when you have a lousy poker hand you fold or bluff.

10 Likes

I’ll place a side bet that it’s one of the folks who, along the way, had an assignment to either prepare or deliver the daily briefings to the President and/or VP.

1 Like