Fowl Play: Trump Bravely Vows To Fight Utterly Fabricated War On Thanksgiving | Talking Points Memo

Or as the EMTs and local hospitals call it, “overtime day”.

17 Likes

He is a lying d1ckhead! Pure and simple. He doesn’t care about ANYTHING except Donnie.

3 Likes

No, he’s just a fucking idiot. That makes far more sense.

16 Likes

(((cough, hack, cough. spit)))

That should have come with a spew alert!

6 Likes

Grampa needs to go lie down for a bit.

6 Likes

I do think that I will stop celebrating President’s Day. The latest member of that community has spoiled the holiday.

15 Likes

That’s actually a really good reason.

4 Likes

Really? I hadn’t noticed. :wink:

3 Likes

Let alone the Battle of the Bulge.

20 Likes

“I don’t think there’s a huge push to change the name of Thanksgiving, is there?” Brian Kilmeade asked.

I vote we change it to Echidna Appreciation Day. It’s a well known fact Ben Franklin used echidnas in his quest to explore the properties of electricity. And some territories were gained in Western Pennsylvania by trading echidnas to Indian tribes for their land.

3 Likes

I’m planning my strategy for doing my bit in the war against Thanksgiving. Gonna swap Mrs Von Holst’s churchlady contribution to the Church Thanksgiving Dinner to “Tofurkey”.

7 Likes

The Circus Barker and his idiots!

2 Likes

Echidna not.

12 Likes

Dump put this on twitter… This is real

11 Likes

I grew up on a block where we were the only Jewish family and had a Seasons Greetings or Happy Holidays sign prominently displayed.
Occasionally I would hear the snide comments from my Hannity O’Reilly Buttafucco like neighbors. “Hey isn’t it Christmas!”
If anything this kind of intolerance and idiocy stiffened my spine and made me see how absurd claims that their holidays and heritage is being taken away as well as having a enhanced understanding about the importance of church state separation.

26 Likes
14 Likes

Speaking of Fowl Play…

14 Likes

I take this further as evidence of his continuing mental deterioration; he’s really going over the edge now.

6 Likes

FTW

8 Likes

It was also on the official POTUS one.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available