Former Trump Critics Offer Befuddling, Dodgy Defense Of Use Of Military Against Rivals

Originally published at: Former Trump Critics Offer Befuddling, Dodgy Defense Of Use Of Military Against Rivals

Last week I wrote about the ways in which Donald Trump’s Republican allies were struggling to defend the former president after he suggested that the military should be deployed to go after his political rivals. As a party built largely on its support for the troops, the mischaracterization of the military’s role would typically be…

1 Like

They need to have that trash thrown in their faces when he loses. No mercy, no forgiveness.

18 Likes

“Donald Trump is unfiltered,” Vance said. “… When people ask him questions, he speaks from the heart.”

So, it’s fair to infer from his comments about the need to use the military on his domestic opponents that TSF’s heart is as dark as his words?

29 Likes

Does he even have a heart?

11 Likes

No, he punctuates his speech from his colon and it’s all stinky, hot air.

His flatulence has its admirers.

10 Likes

Senator Scotchgard is the smarmiest motherfucker who ever breathed. He can’t dry up and blow away fast enough.

8 Likes

I still do not see where that was anything but confirmation of what Trump thinks.

12 Likes

Republicans aren’t coming back from Trump. This has been clear for some time. This explains their behavior. They are desperate. They need Trump to win, because if he fails, they have sold their soul for pennies on the dollar, and will be left with nothing to offer.

Conversely, a Trump victory would not destroy the Democratic party, and its threats of using state violence would only make them stronger.

16 Likes

This comment is so brilliant.

9 Likes

He’s not just running on slogans.

JD, you might want to rethink this. MAGA: all Trump’s got is a slogan.

10 Likes

“Former Trump Critics Offer Befuddling, Dodgy Defense Of Use Of Military Against Rivals.”

You misspelled “Utter Bullsh-t”.

(Jeez, use a spellchecker or something.)

22 Likes

More and more it has become clear that “despicables” didn’t go nearly far enough…

8 Likes

Donald would best be advised to quote use of violence carefully or he could get in trouble for inciting violence

7 Likes

Of course DonOLD has a heart, but his heart is three sizes too small. This guy’s heart

was only two sizes too small.

4 Likes

And a 39 and a half foot pole is about 50% too short to touch him with as well.

4 Likes

At least The Grinch was redeemed at the end of the story.

Trump cannot and will never be redeemed, even in death.

9 Likes

After all the nonsense that emanated from TIFBG in the last week, one has to wonder what he has on all of these nincompoops that are defending and protecting him without reservations. We have no guarantees as to what’s about to happen in a couple of weeks, but we can be sure these is an entire coterie of people that will have their crap thrown back in their faces with such a velocity that has never been seen before, should TIFBG lose the election.

That goes for the minions too.

Dear hubby and I early-vote tomorrow. He has told me without any hesitation, he will not vote for anyone that remotely supports TIFBG.

That makes two of us.

12 Likes

“We’re winning, and going to win, not because of what Donald Trump’s saying, but because of what they’ve done for four years,”

Yeah, the country is sick and tired of stability and robust stock markets.

10 Likes

I hear that Czech spellers are all the rage now…

3 Likes

Senator Graham… Senator Graham…

If Donald Trump is re-elected, and another pandemic happens, will you support the President lying about it again, as hundreds of thousands of people needlessly die to preserve his reputation?

5 Likes