FLOTUS Plays Victim While Finally Breaking Silence On Pro-Trump Insurrection

And with no snark at all…
She wants you to know that she knows that you’re not thinking about her. And she’s absolutely not crying out for attention by making the point that you’re not thinking about her. She’s completely ok with that. Really.

Instead, she felt the need to issue the press release equivalent of a pouty face to say that she didn’t like being directly quoted while saying shitty tone deaf things.

Even though you’re not better than this, Melania, be as best as you can be.

2 Likes

You are not the victim here Melania, the United States of America is the victim of your husbands lies and immorality of inciting violence against the US Capitol. Maybe you should just go back to homoerotic nude modeling and stay out of politics.

Really. After she had her hair freshly coiffed…

1 Like

Her nude modeling gives me a soft-on.

Leave Melania alone

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry too much about the traditional fringe benefits of office accruing to the Trump family. Once their misdeeds are fully investigated and revealed to the public they’ll get cut off.

2 Likes

I think we’re going to be unpleasantly surprised at how much the U.S. taxpayer pays for the spawn and spouse in upcoming years.

4 Likes

Melania who?

Can we agree to forget about this undistinguished and irrelevant individual?

2 Likes

True; prisons really have become very expensive per inmate.

2 Likes

Truthfully, I’m amazed she’s still in the country. I figured Melanomia, her anchor baby and her chain-migration parents would be in a Russian villa by now - a gift from Vladimir Putin for a job well done.

It would be a real-life case of “The Spy Who Came In From The Cold”.

Oooh bad plastic surgery on that whining vile bitch.

Nah, pictures of a rug, with a mannequin or something on it.

The use of the Einstein Visa was just yet another affront taken if full view.
That her parents got visas when Trump Admin were curtailing family migration is another.
But hey, he was just yet another US Citizen with a Temp Job that they gave special considerations to. /s

Let us not to the marriage of true soul-less, heart-less, love-less dotards admit impediments.

Sincere apologies to Will S.

3 Likes

“This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens."
Got to cut that malignant husband of yours out of the heart of our country first, you vile waste of breath.

No I do not because I could never marry one!

1 Like

I do not think Donnie will have permission to visit Merde-a-Lago after NY State gets through seizing his ass-ets.

I obviously gave you too much credit for intelligence. Most people would have recognized my intent to mock the Slovenian Slut.

Thanks for the compliment. Bless your heart.

She just wanted to beat Ivanka to the punch.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available