FLOTUS Plays Victim While Finally Breaking Silence On Pro-Trump Insurrection

Oh but she does. For the terrorists.

40 Likes

Einstein visa.

20 Likes

He has a sad.

18 Likes

Just found this in the replies. 'Bout sums it up.

56 Likes

I am so looking forward to the white house impeachment decorations.

25 Likes

I always thought that was Lindsey…

21 Likes

Time to fire up that bucket of piss?

6 Likes

BOO FUCKING HOO.

And yes this is a complete sentence.

13 Likes

Now we know why she needed a Chief of Staff. She needed someone to point out that saying “The events of last week were really bad, but not as bad as people saying mean things about me” was not a good look. She might make some suggestions for coping, like possibly eating cake.

37 Likes

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2021/01/09/paul-gosars-siblings-want-him-expelled-congress-say-he-helped-instigate-riot/6609381002/

Three of Rep. Paul Gosar’s siblings have reached out to Rep. Raúl Grijalva asking him to help get their brother expelled from Congress after the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol they blame him for helping to instigate.

It is the third time in three years members of the Arizona Republican’s family have taken dramatic steps hoping to derail his political career.

Higgs, Gosar, and Brooks, so far. Who else?

41 Likes

Well, she has given us a new definition of relative awfulness.

28 Likes

The news I read is about the 5 dead from the Capitol attack, 375,000 dead from COVID and an inauguration due in 9 days. I’ve read nothing about FLOTUS.

7 Likes

Gym Jordan needs to get sent to the showers, too.

Oh wait…

20 Likes

Those have to be the cheesiest arbiforme aliens ever…

6 Likes

Frau Trump supervises taking pictures of the White House carpets while the mob rages. I would say she played the role of Nero well, except that would be unfair to the Roman emperor, who at least tried to organize a fire brigade to stop the entire city from burning.

16 Likes

What’s it say on her shirt? Does she care yet?

10 Likes

You’re on the garbage pile of history honey and I don’t care one fig what you have to say.

30 Likes

Uh, this just screams out major warning bells should be going off somewhere…

6 Likes

She = Morally Corrupt squared

19 Likes
24 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available