FLOTUS Plays Victim While Finally Breaking Silence On Pro-Trump Insurrection

First Lady Melania Trump complained about what she claimed to be “false misleading accusations” against her on Monday morning in her first statement on the violent assault President Donald Trump’s supporters inflicted upon the Capitol last Wednesday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1353721
2 Likes

How did she find the time to write this when she’s been so busy photographing rugs, while her husband’s supporters were busy hunting down elected officials to murder and smearing their shit in the halls of Congress?

75 Likes

Those pants I bought make me look fat. Why did you let me buy them?

49 Likes

She really doesn’t care, do u?

72 Likes

Read it and thought…won’t get those minutes back.

24 Likes

Don’t let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha, you fucking cancer in the White House.

Oh, and “Be Best”.

32 Likes

Revoke her green card and Einstein visa, and deport her fat ass back to lower Slobovia.

#BeGone

53 Likes

Looks like you hitched your wagon to a black hole. Enjoy the tidal forces.

36 Likes

And the president* says what?

I have to say, I find the silence deafening and frightening. And now Mike Pence seems to have gone missing, too.

31 Likes

How could anyone tell?

60 Likes

Melania Trump: Be Best Disaster

17 Likes

Melania really is the perfect wife for Donald J. Trump.

56 Likes

She’s exhausted from having planned the White House Xmas decorations

19 Likes

Life is hard when you marry sn asshole for his money.
Take a hint Melania an divorce him.

17 Likes

Guess what? No one gives a flying fuck how you feel. Why aren’t you packing? Bye, Felicia.

43 Likes

If she had her own personality and was more intelligent and had a stronger and better character, she would surely have spoken out earlier and more forcefully against the riots. But if any of these were the case, she would have never married the guy in the first place. It’s like saying that if a bear had wings, it would fly. But it doesn’t so it can’t.

46 Likes

“false misleading accusations”
The first lady’s chief of staff, Stephanie Grisham, resigned

As opposed to the true misleading accusations? Was Grisham replaced by “Truth isn’t Truth!” ghoulsie?

11 Likes

“This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.” as she makes HERSELF a ‘victim’ of ‘those’ who seek to disparage her. Ummmm…yeah.

17 Likes

I think it’s too late for that. Didn’t she and her parents become citizens in the last couple of years (too apathetic to look it up)?

7 Likes

For once he has a job to do, and he ain’t doing it.

32 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available