FLOTUS Plays Victim While Finally Breaking Silence On Pro-Trump Insurrection

Donnie should grift some more dough and have a replica Oval Office built at Merde-a-Lardo. Give him a plastic phone and tell him he’s back on Twitter.

I rarely engage them, because it’s pointless, boring and frustrating, and potentially dangerous. They literally ALL say the same exact things, like those Playschool toys you pull the string on. They have no minds, no critical thinking abilities, just recording devices in their brains. This guy approached me, and I made the mistake of engaging him. I’m not going back to that place for a while, but I might wait a bit and anonymously call in to complain about this group of older white men who use foul language and refuse to wear masks. The manager will know exactly who I mean. I’ll say that if they don’t wear masks next time I’m there, I’m calling corporate and the police. Or maybe I’ll go straight to corporate. They need to better enforce their own policies (and state law) and drive out this element. Twitter, FB, cafes, bars, restaurants, PGA, banks, they should all ban Trumpies.

Fuck yeah cancel them!

3 Likes

Fuck yeah.

2 Likes

Just remember, we’ll all be contributing to her $20,000 a year ‘first ladies’ pension’ for the rest of her life.

2 Likes

On a good day she looked like that.

2 Likes

One of the key skills in being a Scottish male, and more importantly a Glaswegian male, is being able to go full-tilt loony. Lots of ways to do it. Start talking to yourself. Stand up suddenly and make with a Sioux incantation. If you want to go all in, crap your own pants while making a face and yipping at the head asshole.

This skill was honed somewhat in the Bronx in the late 90s. Basically, the only way to look like someone who is willing to maim someone for no reason at all is to be willing to be that person. Not a great feeling in truth, but nobody’s ever quite laid a hand on me. Worked in B’more too, and a few other places.

These guys are frauds. Actual hard men don’t act out, don’t get carried away over shite they’ve read on the internet. These pricks are all carrying around garden variety neuroses that have been monetized by hate-preachers. They are high on ego, and dumb enough to be led by Trump. They are video game Nazis and unimpressive to my mind.

Imagine how far up the Grand Concourse they’d get.

Bing.

3 Likes

As of January 21st, 2021, you may start calling her “Anastasia Beaverhausen”

2 Likes

That’s right, and brilliant spot-on analysis. Even their neuroses aren’t that interesting!

And with no snark at all…
She wants you to know that she knows that you’re not thinking about her. And she’s absolutely not crying out for attention by making the point that you’re not thinking about her. She’s completely ok with that. Really.

Instead, she felt the need to issue the press release equivalent of a pouty face to say that she didn’t like being directly quoted while saying shitty tone deaf things.

Even though you’re not better than this, Melania, be as best as you can be.

2 Likes

You are not the victim here Melania, the United States of America is the victim of your husbands lies and immorality of inciting violence against the US Capitol. Maybe you should just go back to homoerotic nude modeling and stay out of politics.

Really. After she had her hair freshly coiffed…

1 Like

Her nude modeling gives me a soft-on.

Leave Melania alone

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry too much about the traditional fringe benefits of office accruing to the Trump family. Once their misdeeds are fully investigated and revealed to the public they’ll get cut off.

2 Likes

I think we’re going to be unpleasantly surprised at how much the U.S. taxpayer pays for the spawn and spouse in upcoming years.

4 Likes

Melania who?

Can we agree to forget about this undistinguished and irrelevant individual?

2 Likes

True; prisons really have become very expensive per inmate.

2 Likes

Truthfully, I’m amazed she’s still in the country. I figured Melanomia, her anchor baby and her chain-migration parents would be in a Russian villa by now - a gift from Vladimir Putin for a job well done.

It would be a real-life case of “The Spy Who Came In From The Cold”.

Oooh bad plastic surgery on that whining vile bitch.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available