Fifth Conservative Anti-Vax Radio Host Dies Of COVID Within Six Weeks

You know, you try to be a human being about it, and keep any snark and so forth to a minimum, it’s a human life we’re talking about, but they don’t make it easy. They really don’t.

47 Likes

Ah…come on…

I’m expecting. Six Six Six

5 Likes

That said, we don’t have an idea if Higgins is vaccinated and his second case was this July.

1 Like

Enyart was a rotting corpse long before he truly became a rotting corpse. I hope he suffered immensely. Actually, I hope his entire family and friends suffered, too, because I am sure they loved and supported his despicable behavior over the years. Fuck him, and fuck them, too.

21 Likes

Honey Covid is a bad ass

8 Likes

Shan’t be missed.

7 Likes

I thought it was a badger?

Gee, looks like “defund the police” is working better than we thought it would!

7 Likes

20 Likes

Avoid the fetal cells, and then welcome your virus invader overlords. Kinda funny, this shit logic they use. Enjoy the pine condo.

8 Likes

Did he scream at the end? I hope he screamed at the end.

1 Like

To Covid, neither black or blue lives matter.

6 Likes

Freddie Mercury has got to find this just a little amusing.

17 Likes

“Jessica Fletcher”

LOL! That show used to kill me. Cabot Cove, Maine must had a murder rate higher than NYC, Chicago, and LA put together.

11 Likes

I can’t decide if I prefer that he’s just discovering that he’s residing in the much-warmer-than-Colorado place or he’s discovering nothing at all because he’s just joined the dead-now arc of the Circle of Life.

5 Likes

I’m gonna go ahead and hazard a guess that the society will function better without those 22 dead cops.

21 Likes

He was surprised that there was no afterlife?

1 Like

Lo! And The Lord doth sayeth, “Ye hath fucked around, and ye hath foundeth out!” - Two Corinthians

4 Likes

Conservative Talkshow hosts are morphing into the new redshirts…

27 Likes

Why, yes, she is pissed. She’s prepared a place in her Kingdom for him - the dungeon part.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available