Fifth Conservative Anti-Vax Radio Host Dies Of COVID Within Six Weeks

Finally, some good news on the boards today.

34 Likes

And “fighting” means talking about things he doesn’t understand. What energy! What enthusiasm!

9 Likes

Here’s a sheet

@opaquesquid

24 Likes

What kills me is the macho, locker room personas of these guys who never played sports. These guys (and yes, they’re typically males) like to act tough with other non-athletes who also discuss sports.

12 Likes

Real Science Radio. So maybe viruses do evolve???

9 Likes

And he’s mighty pissed with the false profits.

(intentional misspelling BTW)

22 Likes

Getting it “on the down low…”

2 Likes

I read about that yesterday and christ, what an asshole.

6 Likes

He’s just a stream of atoms now. Like Dandelo.

3 Likes

It always annoys me that people who are intubated are described as ‘battling’ a disease when all they’re doing is lying there in a coma while OTHERS battle on their behalf. At that point, you’ve already lost the battle. Now you’re just negotiating surrender terms.

38 Likes

“Let’s fuck around and find out! Caller on line 1, are you there?”

23 Likes

”Honey COVID don’t care! It doesn’t give a sh-t about your politics. It’s just hungry. It doesn’t care about your bible. That won’t stop honey COVID!”

27 Likes

I keep reading that paragraph over and over again and trying to comprehend someone doing something so heinous.

18 Likes

God’s slacking - I’m expecting six for six.

6 Likes

22 Covid related dead cops in NJ in one week.

“I do think the reluctance to get vaccinated has contributed,” he said, adding, “I don’t think I could land on any other conclusion there.”

15 Likes

5 Likes

“Real science”? More like bullshit pseudo-science.

5 Likes

Apparently, the real Real Science Friday sued this moron back in 2012…

“He believes the world’s age is measured in thousands, not billions, of years because the Bible tells him so and, he said, scientific evidence backs it up.”

The stones this guy had…

11 Likes

So far from the Christ that they espouse.

Just sickening.

Proof that his followers are/were not truly followers of Christ.

Fuckers.

13 Likes

Looks like Senator Relph was felled in December, before he even had the option to reject the vaccine.

Weak man - couldn’t stick it out long enough to stand up for freedom and against vaccine mandates!

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available