Fifth Conservative Anti-Vax Radio Host Dies Of COVID Within Six Weeks

Bob Enyart, a conservative Colorado radio host who called for a boycott of COVID-19 vaccines, has died from COVID-19 amid a grim pattern of anti-vaccine radio personalities ultimately succumbing to the virus.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1387404
1 Like

Enyart had a segment in his old TV program dedicated to mocking AIDs victims by reading their obituaries while playing Queen’s “Another One Bites the Dust,”

Praise the karma and pass (on) the ivermectin.

67 Likes

“Bob Enyart, a conservative Colorado radio host who called for a boycott of COVID-19 vaccines, has died from COVID-19 amid a grim pattern of anti-vaccine radio personalities ultimately succumbing to the virus.”

I guess he f’ed around and found out.

66 Likes

He died fighting for his “freedom”!
A true patriot.

24 Likes

All I can say is that they are not dying fast enough, hopefully the FSM hears my prayers and the rate picks up substantially.

There are few actors as noxious to the health of the nation as the right wing talk hosts. Those guys never have to deliver or even prove anything, they just yap all day, inducing outrage and hatred.

40 Likes

Gotta appreciate that these radio hosts were true believers and practiced what they preached.

And this makes it all the more suspicious that those anti-vax elected officials in Congress and statehouses aren’t dropping dead from COVID. Don’t they believe their own rhetoric? Frankly, if my anti-vax Congressperson isn’t intubated right now, I’m going wonder if they really can be trusted (or are they getting the vaccination on the sly?)

43 Likes

Wait, he was a pastor, too? He didn’t die, then.

He was ‘called home’. :sweat_smile:

32 Likes

It’s the political variant of sports talk radio.

16 Likes

“It comes with an extremely heavy heart that my close friend and co-host of Real Science Radio has lost his battle with Covid,” Williams wrote.

Real Science was offended and took revenge.

31 Likes

Fifth Conservative Anti-Vax Radio Host Dies Of COVID Within Six Weeks

So there is a God.

23 Likes

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

8 Likes

“on the sly” is my guess, too.

9 Likes

To a much warmer place than Colorado.

22 Likes

Come the 2024 election, will there be any conservatives left to vote for Trump after falling victim to their own Covid nonsense.

13 Likes

If there is the balancing of the scales they say they believe, then yes.

5 Likes

heading to ‘the stacks’

25 Likes

this would seem to me to be a bigger headline/deal than wanna-be rush limbaughs keeling over

this is an example of real world consequences for misinformation, the old shock jocks dying can be viewed in the lens of general statistics of COVID impacting older populations, cops dying is a boots on the ground impact to a “functioning” society

46 Likes

He just found out there is no home.

8 Likes

So where’s Jessica Fletcher when you need her to investigate.
I wonder how many of these folks were syndicated on ironically named Salem radio network which is a bastion of wingnuttery.

3 Likes

Here’s a taste of his own medicine.

Even though he wouldn’t take it.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available