Feinstein Says She’s Back in DC But Will Work A ‘Lighter Schedule’ Per Doctor Advisement

The GQP can still block her replacement from sitting on the committee by various parliamentary procedures.

And since she’s not resigning, it doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

You know that vaccines are far from 100% effective?

Don’t plat the 100% game like the climate change deniers. Shingles vaccine is a preventative measure. It’s really negligent on her part not getting the vaccine. It couldn’t be easier. Every M.D. would have told her to get it. I’m surprised her staff didn’t take care of it.

1 Like

Most Happy Person DiFi is Back?

Gavin Newsom.

Managing find his way out of having to make an appointment that would effect in any way the upcoming primary to replace Feinstein…

4 Likes

Shingles Vaccine? I just had my roof done. Sounds like a scam…

2 Likes

Wha do I know? And ah … sometimes you’re funny.

And a … roof back at ya.

Um, I’m pointing out that she likely did get the vaccine and that having contracted shingles does not mean she didn’t.

Do you have any evidence she did not get the vaccine?

3 Likes

Shingrix is 90% effective, and unless you have proof that Feinstein hasn’t been vaccinated, you should refrain from such comments.

2 Likes

He would have appointed Barbara Lee and been done with it. I’m not sure why you’re stuck on this particular hobby horse. Appointing Lee to the disappointment of Schiff and Porter does not damage his presidential ambitions.

Do you have any evidence she did not get the vaccine?

You want evidence? Man, those are high hurdles! First, the vaccine is 90% effective and now you want evidence that she’s in the 10% of the unfortunate souls?

Come on, it’s okay, you can say it. I blamed her staff. I mean, what’s to love about DiFi?

You posited the assertion that she did not get the vaccine. Extraordinary claims require evidence.

But I will cease wrestling this pig, and merely say that since you were wrong to demand she retire before the end of her term, you now seek other ways to attack her. So this unsupported assertion that she did not get the vaccine and thus the shingles absense must be her own fault, is the new attack. Transparent as a freshwater puddle and about as deep.

Shingrix is 90% effective, and unless you have proof that Feinstein hasn’t been vaccinated, you should refrain from such comments.

Man, you need evidence too? Reminds me when I posted about all the Wall Street/Banker fraud that led America to the brink of financial collapse during the GR. Your response was … PROOF IT!

DiFi was not in the 10%.

Transparent as a freshwater puddle and about as deep.

I will never hide behind my dislike for Corporate Democrats. Feinstein is right near the top.

As per usual: Dems come to a firefight with some notebooks, no pens, but lots of paper and then they wonder what all the buzzing noises that go past their ears must be. She’s an idiot in love with her legacy. If she were part of the nazis she’d have tasted piano wire already … yet hey, let’s brings notebooks to a firefight! It’ll work.

1 Like

You concluded but I disagree. Supreme Court should as well.

1 Like

Damage, no. But an avoided headache, is an avoided headache…

1 Like

Neither of them are 89 years old, and both of them are expected to regain their health. Feinstein’s frailty is terminal.

2 Likes

Not sure corporate is right… Establishment, ok, I guess.

I’d say, her constituency has drifted such that she is less liberal that her constituency can support

Working “a lighter schedule” - how could it possibly get any lighter? … RBG level reckless selfishness.

3 Likes

You could say it that way and I get it, but I’m not buying it. Her and deceased billionaire hubby operated right on the edge of criminality for far too long to give her any sympathy. Maybe her heart was in the right place at one time

it ain’t terminal this week, much to your disappointment.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available