Feds Probe Trump Social Network Funding | Talking Points Memo

Former President Trump’s social media venture faces investigations into its fundraising from federal regulators, the company disclosed on Monday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1397027
1 Like

Oh, come now! TFG would never commit securities fraud! /s

20 Likes

“Rules, Rules, Where We Are Going, There Are No Rules!”
- with apologies to Doc Brown

10 Likes

Good. Now wake me if/when any indictments are ever slapped on El Naranja Lardo in my lifetime.

25 Likes

We have to know by now that Trump sees all laws, regulations, morals, ethics, and contracts as nothing more than hilarious suggestions.

22 Likes

Wasn’t he in “Back to the Grifting”?

14 Likes

heh!!!
Fraud opportunity. Yahoo!!
TFG is a veritable fount of $$ for lawyers.
I would assume at the start there would be some sort of fraud or other illegality when trump is involved. He cannot help it. He lies as often as he breathes so untruth follows him everywhere. Anyone who invests in a trump venture needs an intervention and strong therapy to fix their heads.

12 Likes

Has anyone saw fit to comment on the NAME of this social network, or is that too obvious?

5 Likes

Best news of the day. Another angle for potential indictments. The SEC doesn’t mess around and there’s nothing a Republican Congress could do about this.

17 Likes

It seems the Trump Organization’s business practices might not always be entirely consistent with the best legal and ethical standards.

26 Likes

This photo says it ALL.

FB_IMG_1589931330497

23 Likes

It says that, one orifice or another, that cheeseburger is coming out. I say unclench and just let it go.

9 Likes

One Thousand Jigabillions?!!!

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s simple a misunderstanding. Trump was just trying to profit from another scheme to put money in his pocket. Free Market Capitalism and all that.

6 Likes

I wonder if they informed their investors that they’re likely to get stomped into the ground by a Mastodon.

9 Likes

Whoever is investing in a Trump venture deserves to be swindled.

31 Likes

Rhymes with Wootin.

8 Likes

Fraud Guarantee LLC.

30 Likes

I remain amazed that trump has not yet been indicted for something… I mean, how obvious do things need to be? 10 cases of obstruction of justice, Lots of fraud from taxes to businesses. And crap I cannot recall at the moment. A veritable mountain of opportunity and… … … nothing.

29 Likes

Quite a scourge on humanity.

Makes Attila look like Johnny Appleseed.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available