Feds Probe Trump Social Network Funding | Talking Points Memo

Buy high and hold to pwn the libs.
32 Likes

I so what to see him with some kind of criminal charges.

6 Likes

The all time worst was trump inviting covid in. He did. It isn’t hyperbole either. Now it’s in domestic animals and wildlife in addition to humans.

6 Likes

Breaking: Vegas has stopped taking bets that this deal was clean.

9 Likes

I don’t find it to be surprising at all. Tax and financial crimes are very hard to charge because the prosecution needs proof beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant specifically intended to defraud. And in the case of this dumb SPAC, the fraudsters are the ones running it. Trump, as per his usual branding deals, appears to just be lending his name to it for some small percent of the deal.

As to J6 and other potential crimes while he was in office, it’s only been about 8 months since Biden’s team took effective control of the Justice Department. If they’re ever going to bring charges against Trump, they need to build a completely solid case. And the people around him who would know precisely what he was conspiring to have done on his behalf obviously have penal interests of their own, and therefore a rather substantial disincentive to cooperate unless and until they’re facing serious prison time of their own.

35 Likes

Definitely in the red now, unless she offloaded.

3 Likes

As expected the Crumbley folks are the new Rittenhouse. They are upset that they are getting charged for manslaughters just for buying junior a gun.

7 Likes

I think Orwell screamed loud enough from the grave he could be heard in town.

6 Likes

Such is the way with crime families. I too am tired of listening to unrealistic whiners who want Garland to be Barr.

10 Likes
14 Likes

Does he do anything without ignoring, pushing against, or breaking some law, regulation, or rule?

Even when he takes a crap, I’m sure there must be a violation of some environmental regulations at the very least.

10 Likes

Toxic waste.

2 Likes

If you have visions of The Loser™ doing a perp walk like an inside trader, you can stop.

The SEC just wants their vigorish.

1 Like

Thanks for your insight and knowledge. Your comments are always enlightening.

10 Likes

I’d be happy to see the SEC nullify this deal and make Trump take his company public if that’s what he wants to do.

4 Likes

With Merrick the Mild in charge of the DOJ? Not damn likely. Have a good nap.

1 Like

Trump Social Antisocial Network Attracts SEC Inquiry

FIFY!

I’m not hangin’ by the neck, waitin’.

Hear, hear.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available