Feds Charge Man Tied To ‘Boogaloo’ Movement With Second Killing, Arrest Alleged Accomplice | Talking Points Memo

If your movement is named after a sarcastic reference to a terrible movie – “Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo,” that only serves to denote that you are talking about a “sequel,” which you have adopted because you believe there will be another Civil War, then you’re really hard up in terms of meaning or ideas about why you are doing it.

5 Likes

Is that you prognosticating again, @castor_troy? /s

1 Like

Yup. Hate it when I call it right. It was avoidable.

1 Like

I guess my comment fits w/ yours well enough not to post it as a standalone…

I’m trying to get my head around the apparent story that some white supremacists would go to a rally in Oakland CA–chock full of people of color, including anti-racists of all stripes–and shoot up likely-white supremacist LEOs rather than the rally participants!?

I’m gonna have to chew on that’n for a while… :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::exploding_head::mask:

2 Likes

Her epitaph:

“If you were my wife, I’d poison your coffee.”

“If you were my husband, I’d drink it!”

1 Like

I was looking for more information and even clicked on the Fox News internet story. Interestingly it does not mention Boogaloo.

1 Like

Oh, my, you need to stop right there. These people are crazy. They don’t do things for reasons that any of us would recognize as the product of a rational mind. Trying to get your head around it is likely to produce a concussion, dementia, or insanity.

6 Likes

Interesting. They never explain the sad circumstances behind a POC’s murder spree.

6 Likes

But but but what about the ANTIFA!? Also, Hillary’s emails!

2 Likes

A nice a summary of the degradation of journalism in this country would be the manner in which corporate media was all over the imaginary crimes of Hillary and all over the imaginary crimes of Antifa but nary a twinge on the real crimes of Trump and the real crimes of white-wing reactionaries.

4 Likes

Fine people on both sides, I tell ya.

2 Likes

Led by the Thug in Chief.

And orchestrated by his puppetmaster Stephen Miller, who reminds me of the actor Jonathan Banks playing the criminal henchman “Zach” in the movie Beverly Hills Cop.

Jonathan Banks, not Stephen Miller

4 Likes

And remember what happened to Zack? Ba-boom!

Hand Carrillo over to the NYPD Detective Endowment’s Association and the Police Benevolent Association so they can get him in a uniform and out on the line.

I suspect that the plan was for this stuff to be blamed on AntiFa. I also think these guys are not rocket scientists.

3 Likes

It’s crazy, but it’s not hard to understand. They want to perform violent acts that will be blamed on leftists and minorities. Their hope is that the resulting chaos and conflict will escalate into something like a civil war – from which they emerge as the masters of the universe.

Crazy, but in a simple minded way.

4 Likes

Because like so many gun-nuts, they presume liberals do not own guns.

1 Like

Who is really an early Ehrmantraut.

1 Like

It’s gonna make that look like the Ladies afternoon tea social
A lot of Richard Daley wannabes out there plus Boogaloo and who knows what other shit disturbers and anarchists , coupled with a gasoline pouring president.
Take cover

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available