Feds Charge Man Tied To ‘Boogaloo’ Movement With Second Killing, Arrest Alleged Accomplice | Talking Points Memo

The man charged with killing a police officer in Cailfornia — and accused of scrawling the word “BOOG” in blood on the hood of a car during his arrest — is now also formally accused of another murder.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1315014

[Justus] also said he wanted to try and talk Carrillo out of his plan.

Unitl he learned more about it.

3 Likes

Carrillo had suffered personal loss — his wife died of an apparent suicide in 2018 — and a traumatic brain injury in the past.

Sorry, but he knew what he was doing. These people are really really scary.

8 Likes

I hope they brought him in safely and gently.

4 Likes

This just did not seem like ANTIFA, when I heard this guy’s resume he just screened Alt-Right. So turns out he is Boogaloo.

Lets Turn on FOX NEWS, I bet they are running with this and correcting all of their earlier speculation it was an ANTIFA hit…

12 Likes

He definitely looks like a BM, I mean Boogaloo Movement. How may flushes will it take?

5 Likes

He was wrassled down by an intended carjacking victim and set upon by a neighbor’s pit bull mix. They sat on him until the police arrived.

4 Likes

And then the police immediately shot him in the back four times?

1 Like

…Carrillo had suffered personal loss — his wife died of an apparent suicide in 2018 — and a traumatic brain injury in the past.

“I’m not aware what impact these things may have on the case, I’m simply pointing out that there are more colors to Mr. Carrillo and what his possible motivation and what his involvement is,” he said.

Well bless his heart. I hope the murders bring him to a place of peace.

Six feet under.

5 Likes

It’s gonna be a long hot summer.

6 Likes

Were you alive in 1968?

This will be kinda like back then but without the really great music of those days.

8 Likes

These violent “boogaloo” right wing anarchists kill police officers, yet the “antifa” anti-fascists that oppose them are called out by conservatives as the “real thugs.”

This is perverse and disgusting.

13 Likes

No, the SCSO, nor the CHP did that. And I’m glad to say that they are not known for doing that.

2 Likes

When they were planning it it was all good and gravy. As soon as they’re caught, the excuses come flying out. These cowards stand for nothing but their impotent rage and insecurities.

3 Likes

Once they start killing police officers we can stop calling their rage impotent.

3 Likes

It’s funny how black men drunk in a Wendy’s parking lot or suspected of passing a counterfeit twenty are so dangerous the police have no choice but to use deadly force, and yet the police are able to apprehend white cop killers without even mussing their hair.

17 Likes

You’re mistaking it for a clog-a-loo movement.

(Speaking from experience.)

4 Likes

“his wife died of an apparent suicide in 2018”

Somebody needs to dig her up. Oh let me guess, she was cremated.

4 Likes

"“There is no evidence that these men had any intention to join the demonstration in Oakland,” said John Bennet, the agent in charge of the FBI’s San Francisco division, adding: “They came to Oakland to kill cops.”

Back in the day, like 40 years ago, the cops I knew in NYC would’ve absolutely scoffed at the idea of white guys killing cops for political reasons. But even then, it was pretty clear to me that white militias were the really crazy motherfuckers.

12 Likes

Good doggie.

3 Likes