Federal Judges Warn Of The Dire Threat To Democracy

How can he single handedly bring peace to the entire planet if he mistakes a trident nuclear submarine for a whale. “Thar she blows” will take on a whole new meaning.

9 Likes

II can see where he might confuse one for the other.

9 Likes

Anybody happen to know what time the Civil War is supposed to start? I’m bringing a covered dish and paper plates :plate_with_cutlery: :yum:

7 Likes

Has anyone stepped up for the cole slaw or potato salad?

4 Likes

Not yet. Can you bring it?

2 Likes

Will we be serving 500 or 5,000 this time out?
Oh, will there be 2nds?

3 Likes

The first Battle of Bull Run, I believe, was not far from D.C. and the stuffed shirts rode carriages out to picnic and see the fun. They had to leave everything and run like hell, IIRC.

6 Likes

Well of course they also did it during non peak tourist season. Which is why they could get close to glass encased picture. Also I’m betting that if they did try it during peak tourist season some tourists would chowder their asses.

6 Likes

My great-granddad died in the second battle.

3 Likes

Or did she recently graduate from a FL university?

4 Likes

Ah, but… In reality, the gag reflex is SO MUCH stronger, when one knows they are getting (metaphorically) screwed. Bite Back…

2 Likes

https://x.com/muellershewrote/status/1305715469236666370?s=46

5 Likes

We have a two party system, where the minority Party is expected to help our enemies in order to prove the majority can’t rule.

6 Likes

These people are absolutely deranged. Do they want border security or not? The President and Senate are currently held by Democrats. Deal with it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4434317-oklahoma-gop-votes-to-censure-lankford-over-senate-border-talks/

8 Likes

Why do this ‘minority’ - thingee?
‘Fifth Column’ would be so much more appropriate, don’tcha think?
ETA: Stylish, even.

6 Likes

Funny thing about that test. Donald thinks he aced it by answering person, man, woman…

They asked him to remember face, velvet, church, daisy and red.

5 Likes

The God Emperor Dump will magically multiply your contribution to feed the masses and say Nobody had ever thought of doing this before.

4 Likes

And those who don’t get to eat were probably not among the deserving, anyway.

3 Likes

Since they wanna have their cake and eat it, it clearly means someone else is gonna have to pay for it.

4 Likes

Yeah, Thanks a lot, Bibi and your buddy, The Defendant, indicted on 91 counts of crimes, and so many other criminals…

None of you have an ounce of intelligence or heart about what you are driving toward. I wish you all a horrendous personal result. And may the rest of the world? Survival and eventual peace. If we last this long.

5 Likes