Federal Judge Warns Of A Jan. 6 Redux In The 2024 Election

Morning Memo comes to you this week from Knoxville, Tennessee, where I’m checking in on my folks. Sign up for the email version.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1484114
1 Like

PUKE PUKE PUKE

Trump’s love letters to MAGA: Campaign emails forge a cult bond | Salon.com

NOPE! NEVER!

I’ll always love you because you never stopped loving me.

Through the hoaxes, the Witch Hunts, the arrests, YOU STUCK BY MY SIDE!

Even when they were taking my mugshot, I FELT YOUR LOVE GROW TEN TIMES STRONGER!

True MAGA Patriots like you are the only reason I’m still standing.

I’ve just got one thing to say:

I’LL NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR YOU.

I need you to take your support to the next level, and show every single Democrat that the MAGA movement is STRONG AND POWERFUL

SAVE AMERICA

Together we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

May God bless you.
In this recent fundraising email, which is quite phallic and psychosexual, Trump speaks about how he somehow felt the MAGA love grow “ten times stronger!”:

In this recent fundraising email, which is quite phallic and psychosexual, Trump speaks about how he somehow felt the MAGA love grow “ten times stronger!”:

THIS IS PRESIDENT TRUMP:

Now is the time to help me SAVE AMERICA and chip in

I’LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

Has Biden ever told you that?

NOPE! NEVER!

I’ll always love you because you never stopped loving me.

Through the hoaxes, the Witch Hunts, the arrests, YOU STUCK BY MY SIDE!

Even when they were taking my mugshot, I FELT YOUR LOVE GROW TEN TIMES STRONGER!

True MAGA Patriots like you are the only reason I’m still standing.

I’ve just got one thing to say:

I’LL NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR YOU.

I need you to take your support to the next level, and show every single Democrat that the MAGA movement is STRONG AND POWERFUL

SAVE AMERICA

Together we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

May God bless you.

In this fundraising email, Trump is selling his MAGA people a picture of him to keep close to their hearts as he declares how he loves them so much because of their loyalty to him.

I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!

I know you won’t either.

So here is a signed poster from Donald J. Trump, the best President of all time!

And I want to give it to you for always supporting me through EVERYTHING, so claim yours right here right now

Now is the time to help me SAVE AMERICA and chip in

#1 Impeachments.

#2 Indictments.

#3 Arrests.

#4 Raids.

You never left my side, and I will always love you for that.

In this fundraising email Trump is showing his vulnerable side, and wants to make sure that the love he feels for his MAGA people is reciprocated:

Thank you for sticking by my side.

Thank you for never giving up.

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THE MOST VITAL ROLE IN OUR MAGA MOVEMENT!

All of our success is thanks to supporters like you.

So from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

Here’s my solemn promise to you:

I will NEVER SURRENDER, and together, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

If you feel the same way about me as I feel about you, I’d love to read a letter from YOU.

37 Likes

Federal Judge Warns Of A Jan. 6 Repeat In The 2024 Election

So why on earth isn’t the Biden administration doing something to weed out rabid Trumpers in the Military, FBI and police?

Garland Responds To Criticism Over Hur Report

Yeah just as absurd as Bar editing the Mueller report. Garland is a huge disappointment

14 Likes

Charlie Jerk says, “Who Needs JC when Trump is YOUR GOD?”

29 Likes

All good, but I still say she should take all of his personally owned planes and other transportation first.

42 Likes

Good

Trump’s invite to major donors prioritizes the committee paying his legal bills over the RNC | AP News

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump’s new joint fundraising agreement with the Republican National Committee directs donations to his campaign and a political action committee that pays the former president’s legal bills before the RNC gets a cut, according to a fundraising invitation obtained by The Associated Press.

The unorthodox diversion of funds to the Save America PAC makes it more likely that Republican donors could see their money go to Trump’s lawyers, who have received at least $76 million over the last two years to defend him against four felony indictments and multiple civil cases. Some Republicans are already troubled that Trump’s takeover of the RNC could shortchange the cash-strapped party.

39 Likes

And of course Jon McNaughton has presented his latest piece of Soviet propaganda entitled…TRUMP SHRUGGED

“because God’s Anointed King has the burdens of the whole world on his shoulders yet Almighty Gawd gives him the strength to carry on no matter what!” :rofl:

27 Likes

Loving me some Swalwell
Swalwell Jabs Jim Jordan Right Where It Should Hurt Over Trans Bill | Crooks and Liars

While railing against an anti-trans bill that could actually harm girls, Rep. Eric Swalwell called it “a good thing” that Jordan is not looking “the other way” from what happens in a locker room.

56 Likes

PuPPy!

58 Likes

This idea was weaponized years ago and used against us. It was incredibly hurtful (as it was meant to be) but it didn’t have the impact the speaker wanted. Exactly the opposite, in fact.

9 Likes

What’s absurd is releasing a report that lies about the interviews with the target of the investigation with no note of that whatsoever in the report.

30 Likes

39 Likes

Also Charlie Jerk
Trump ally’s stunning request: 'If this election doesn’t go our way the next day we fight’ - Alternet.org

Christian nationalist and far-right political activist Charlie Kirk , a top influencer and Trump ally, urged supporters at a faith-based event on Sunday to “fight” if Donald Trump doesn’t win the 2024 presidential election.

“I want to make sure that we all make a commitment that if this election doesn’t go our way, the next day we fight,” Kirk told the audience at “Freedom Night,” hosted by Pastor John Randall.

34 Likes

And countdown to the claims that any one of the properties–shoot, just the sign itself–is worth so much because of the name that seizing it will satisfy the judgement and should also result in a refund for the overpaid fines.

8 Likes

There are legal protections in the military, civil service, and police against indiscriminate firing for one’s political beliefs or party registration. Which is how we want it to operate, because it could work against Dems too in a Republican administration.

Yes, there is a risk that another J6 could happen, but until someone actually commits a crime, they can’t be fired or thrown in jail just for thinking about it.

43 Likes

And GUESS WHO will be hiding in Mommy’s basement when the fight breaks out!

If you said Charlie Jerk yeah you got that right!

38 Likes

I really hope some megadonor forked over a ton of cash before RNC stated how the money would be used, opening themselves up to a lawsuit, although I guess the RNC would succeed with a defense of “You knew we were feckless assholes when you donated.”

26 Likes

Once again, visual evidence of MAGAts shitting all over the Flag Code.

19 Likes

Except for that one time when I surrendered…

37 Likes

Queue all the people who will claim that “fight” in this context is no more troublesome than when used in sports or campaigns (before the election).

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available