FBI Warns That QAnon Followers Have Discussed Infiltrating National Guard At Biden Inauguration

He had me with the Tom & Jerry t-shirt. :grinning:

10 Likes

I can hardly wait for the first airing of the “Don and Alex” drive-time podcast. “It will be wild!”

2 Likes

Oh, they wouldn’t stop with just Biden. Failure of the imagination is what got us to this point.

6 Likes

Totally agree.

1 Like

10 Likes

I think Nazism was less of a personality cult than Trumpism, so it should gradually fade as Trump leaves the scene, diminished in power, stripped of his social media presence and with no chance of running again. There is no Trumpism without Trump.

It won’t disappear completely because the Tea Party movement was there before Trump. But at least a reversion to Tea Party levels of crazy would be an improvement.

3 Likes

Our furry friend, Beau, popped one of those balloons respecting the group of geared-up clowns advancing through the crowd ; You don’t put your right hand on the shoulder of the guy in front. That’s the hand for your weapon. They were not trained, but merely (incorretly) aping something they thought they knew.

11 Likes

Perhaps they need to keep Pelosi at an undisclosed location.

3 Likes

OT. Manchin’s in.

He’s not bought in to the $15 min. wage bit yet as far as I know.

21 Likes

Aha. This is why it’s always worthwhile to listen to people who actually know a thing or two about things. Doesn’t mean there weren’t any military in the crowd; there almost certainly are. But if Beau says we don’t need to worry so much about a particular group of obvious-to-him wannabes, I’m glad to not worry so much. Actually a member of Congress said she noticed the tour groups the day before because the military taught her to watch for things that were wrong, that were out of place, things that didn’t fit. Done it myself in sight-fishing for well-camouflaged fish. You don’t look for “a fish.” You look for stuff that doesn’t quite fit. It works. So I continue to think these would-be infiltrators have a tough row to hoe.

16 Likes

Oh, SR, you’ve done it again!

1 Like

Make that Trump embedded Acting Defense Secretary…

6 Likes

His tee-shirts are often an interesting adjunct to his comments. This one may have been purely for fun.

4 Likes

There are Qanon sympathizers in police departments and the military, but I think it’s due to gradual radicalization of the existing force through social media, not infiltration from outside. Something like this isn’t easy to pull off on short notice.

This infiltration talk is probably 99.9% meaningless online posturing, but the FBI still needs to watch for that 0.1% possibility.

6 Likes

True…but then Forbes himself threw a tanty about it on Faux News haha

1 Like

Here’s another that seems to fit the bill:

17 Likes

He fighting the pedophiles SO secretly that in 4 years, he hasn’t arrested a single one…

10 Likes

Two good laughs before 10AM! Might be a good day after all.

1 Like

More like ‘Challenge and Countersign’. And then it’s zip-ties for everyone…

4 Likes

These guys claim to be Christians, so infiltrating the police is okay. Jesus even commanded it.

These “evangelical” churches are way, way off from Jesus of Nazareth.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available