FBI Returns Trump’s Passports Seized During Raid

While we’re distracted by expired passports:

30 Likes

Except no one likes messy pets, especially those that shit everywhere.

10 Likes

They’re a witty, fun people. I certainly hope to go someday soon. I’ll feel and express some chagrin that we couldn’t just go in and sort things out, but they seem to be happy for the weapons. They’re tearing the Russians up with those HIMARs, it’s amazing.

18 Likes

Send this to everyone you know! Who the fuck says that Democrats are in disarray?!? Democrats get things done!!!

27 Likes

I am assuming that the FBI returned the passports and THEN trump ranted about it being stolen. Otherwise I doubt he would know it was gone since he’s in NJ.

21 Likes

Perhaps he’d make tfg a general and send him to Ukraine. He does have ‘experience’ as a CiC after all.

3 Likes

He has his own social network and roughly 30% of the country - heavily armed and totally nuts - in his power. If he left the country, he could literally call for the assassination of Biden and there would be nothing we could do about it. You don’t think Putin would be excited to have a stupid old man like that in the Kremlin, someone he could control with flattery and with which he could wage war on the US?

2 Likes

It’s nice that his friends helped.

2 Likes

I meant just Rodman, but I truly admire your optimism.

5 Likes

Agree, though MBS will need a bigger bone saw.

Like Eric Cartman, he’s not fat, he’s big-boned!

6 Likes

What’s “a lot”?

2 Likes

More than you?

3 Likes

I do have my expired passport in my desk drawer next to my current one which expires in 2026. The expired one has holes punched in it by the state department when they sent it back to me with the new one. That’s procedure though with Trump he might have a few scam ones at his disposal just because.

13 Likes

Not to quibble with Orange Foolius, but are not passports property of the State Department?

4 Likes

On the contrary, it’s generally frowned on using hellfire missiles within our own borders against terrorists, but no such boundaries overseas.

6 Likes

Do nothing about his calling for Biden’s assassination or nothing to protect Biden from the consequences? If the latter, I really think we could.

7 Likes

Just a few.

Although people with private planes don’t need passports as much as the rest of us.

4 Likes

On the PBS Newshour yesterday they sent a reporter to WY. This reporter interviewed a woman who said Liz Cheney is not from WY. She didn’t vote for her the previous times, and she certainly won’t vote for her this time. And by the way the election was stolen from President Trump.
The reporter, to her credit pushed back, and the woman told her she was wrong.

What is happening with the Trump base is a religious mania. The Orange Messiah is not only their political choice, but are turning him into a Falwell Sr. Oral Roberts, Billy Graham, with style of Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker. Donald is going to out do Charles Manson and Jim Jones in the devotion to him.

28 Likes

That’s not much, then.

2 Likes

They go through passport control and all that just like everyone else. Just don’t necessarily get the same lines at a nice little boutique airport.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available