FBI Returns Trump’s Passports Seized During Raid

But they are keeping his Russian one. s/

8 Likes

Rudy Giuliani has been informed that he is a target

It’s bad to be a target.

20 Likes

Trump, Bannon, Miller, et al., could shack up with Orban and run the rebellion from exile.

4 Likes

What a wonderful thought. I’ll carry his bags to the plane for him.

Just need him GONE.

24 Likes

"…the FBI “stole my three Passports (one expired).”

46 Likes

That’s gotta hurt!

4 Likes

Let me know if you need any help! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It looks like it landed inches behind him. Blew him off his feet and he had to crawl toward shelter. Pretty sure he’s out of the invasion business for a while. And no Ukrainians were harmed in the harming of this Russkie.

14 Likes

We do not want him escaping. He has plenty of fans - men in need of a useful idiot? - out in the world who would give him shelter. He’s got a lot of money hidden in offshore accounts and more to be made from anti-democratic forces. He will draw the Bannons and Millers to him where they will wage outright war - disinformation, terrorist attacks, etc. - on the US.

It’s safer for everyone if Trump stays in the US.

7 Likes

In the US prison system. Let’s be clear about this.

24 Likes

Denys Davidov had that up on his blog/podcast yesterday. Very excellent daily updates from Denys. He gets down to the nitty gritty.

1 Like

Better to have him inside the tent pissing in?

1 Like

This makes me want to get a good drone and some water balloons.

9 Likes

Ukrainian podcasters like Operator Starsky call killing or wounding Russians “demilitarizing”.

13 Likes

I strongly disagree! Cheney will be useful in splitting the GOP. The smarter ones from the outright stupid traitor racist Trumper et al naseum faction. This split can help the Democrats quite nicely.

15 Likes

See Snowden for how effective someone in exile is.

I’m fine if drumpf becomes puttie’s problem, or MBS’.

He wouldn’t be here to whip up support, and definitely ain’t running for president in those circumstances, so if that’s the quickest way to sideline him, I’m all in favor.

27 Likes

What would it take to make them keep him?

1 Like

Trump or Rodman?

7 Likes

Absolutely agree.

2 Likes

Dude. He’s not a criminal mastermind, or part of a vast network of supervillains. He’s a stupid old man whose resources are usually not as large as he wants you to think. There’s nothing he can do for anyone. If he flees the country his career is over. His name will not be some calling cry, there will not be guerrilla armies of Trumpistas in the hills. For some of his idiots his administration will be a kind of Bizarro Camelot. The rest of us will change the channel.

48 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available