Fauci Urges Federal Stay-At-Home Order: ‘I Don’t Understand Why That’s Not Happening’

Cross posted in another thread.

I DON"T want him issuing that order. He, Meadows and their minions can’t handle the responsibility of martial law and they won’t give it up if they get their hands on it. IMHO, it would be much better for them to forcefully advocate for each governor and local government to issue their own orders with explicit but extendable timelines.

I would ask democrats to put this in the “be careful what you wish for” column.

2 Likes

Coming home on my bike last night, 1st Ave, NYC… NYU Hospital.
They put up scaffolding and fabric sheeting to completely hide the Morgue trucks, the Trump Trailers.
They were just parked in plain sight before that.
Medical Examiner vans and personnel were wandering around.
A literal cover-up…

10 Likes

Sadly, this is likely the truth.

Governors are able to issue such orders. I suspect they can call on the National Guard in their state to enforce, but that does open up other cans of worms.

See my post down-thread…
They’re blocking the trailers from view now.

3 Likes

Yes, marital law would be counter-productive. But it’s certain most people would go along for their own self-interest, if not for that of others. Especially if Fox news would go along and support this, editorially. I wonder if its leaders have the guts to tell Hannity, Ingraham, and their ilk to get with the program, take a mea culpa, and get serious. Even Limbaugh ought to be seeing the writing on the wall. After all, Trump gave him some sort of medal, didn’t he?

Pasty-faced Twatwaffle?

I think he’s trying to compete with @ralph_vonholst

3 Likes

You don’t want to mobilize the divorce attorney’s?

6 Likes

An excellent read.

4 Likes

Really appreciate your eye-witness account. Thanks.

Stay safe.

3 Likes

Yeah, “Fulvous Fuckwit” is a pretty high bar…

It’s in the same league as “Witless Orange Cocksplat”, alas, for which I can take no credit…

4 Likes

The comments were almost as good as the article. Some mighty clueless folks still trolling around out there…

1 Like

And more proof on why the red states have a viral reckoning coming…

5 Likes

Gotta love this excerpt:

When a reporter tossed him a softball to show compassion for the sick and worried, he hit a grand slam in the upper deck of Sociopath Stadium. Nothing like a good scolding of a reporter to soothe a frightened nation. If Trump played the board game Clue, it would never end.

5 Likes

I believe the numbers China is reporting as I believe IMPOTUS’s nightly Covid-19 rallies.

1 Like

Time to sip some tea…

When the “red states” eventually blame this on “blue states” refer them to Ohio where the Republican Governor protected his constituents instead of calling names. (I don’t agree with DeWine on much and he is kowtowing to trump to not get shafted by his petty bullying, but he did do the right thing.)

6 Likes

You know, it’s kind of a cliche to have someone in a position of authority cycling his callow young son-in-law through all sorts of prestigious jobs hoping he would rise to be successful in one. Sometimes nothing works out. Here we can all see this happening in real life on the world stage.

3 Likes

Because they went to Jared!

Jared went to Covidiot Trump
Told Trump to DELAY
Told Trump Cuomo NY forecast wrong
AND said he - Jared with the BIGLY Portfolio - has to do “research”

Translation:

Jared had to research how much more can he/Trump/Cronies profit from Covid…
Jared’s “researching” is going to GET MORE AMERICANS KILLED!

1 Like

Something tells me Trump is about to isuue Dr. Fauci his own personal “stay at home” order.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available