Fauci: It’s Been ‘Several Months’ Since Trump Last Showed Up At COVID Task Force Meeting

White House COVID-19 task force member Anthony Fauci said on Friday that it’s been a while since President Donald Trump attended a meeting with the team.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1340308

Today is October 23, 2020.

9 Likes

Of course he hasn’t been there. Why have a task force for something that is just going away?

23 Likes

They couldn’t fit the entire COVID-45 team in the sandtrap. Not because of social distancing, it was the Q-Tip Female Exclusion Zone parameter mandated by Mother Pence.

8 Likes

When it’s way more import to get Trump ass re-elected and keep him out of jail.

Can Atlas be brought up on charges? Or will Trump face those alone since he’s the decider in chief?

4 Likes

When corruption is this deep, nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are as nothing.

That includes names.

5 Likes

Probably not OT because this would let him fire Fauci and other career civil servants he doesn’t like:

(Washington Post): Trump issues sweeping order for tens of thousands of career federal employees to lose civil service protections

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-order-federal-civil-service/2020/10/22/c73783f0-1481-11eb-bc10-40b25382f1be_story.html

6 Likes

scientifically dubious talking points

A cute turn of phrase but unnecessary when “fucking lies” is both shorter and more precise.

11 Likes

Sounds like a good thing to me if he’s not there to bather and obstruct.
Give the others a chance to get the work done.

2 Likes

Not surprising at all

Comments like this make me think that Fauci may want to be fired so has can say what he really thinks before the election.

8 Likes

Taskforce meetings are for people that don’t know Covid. Trump knows Covid because he was touched by God and given the China virus, and he beat the shit out of that virus with the cure!

Now if the rest of you losers would just get the fucking virus you’d know that it’s no big deal and soon you too could feel twenty years younger!

4 Likes

His Feculence King Baby Donnie, Putin’s Stooge, Traitor of the Lost Arc, should be hung by his heels post haste. The fucking motherfucker is gonna get us all killed before his nasty shit is shoveled away.

Nothing touches him, and the question is, with all the power and force of the USA, what’s going on here? You might almost think it’s an inside job.

2 Likes

Duh. He got bored. Presidenting is a lot of work. You can’t expect him to pay constant attention to every global pandemic.

11 Likes

Trump is unspeakable. I can’t think of any other word anymore.

7 Likes

Maybe if they rename it the Trump COVID Golf Course he’d show up again.

2 Likes

Even Toobin is dangling his participle.

2 Likes

Hmm. I wonder how many rounds he’s played since his last desultory visit with the Pandemic Pros.*

Then again, why waste his valuable time with a bunch of brainiacs when he’s already got the cure?

images

*Fun Fact: Agolf Twitler has met with the Pros from Dover about 30 times since the first COVID-19 death was reported.

1 Like

But you just did. LOL

1 Like

I mostly think it’s a good thing that trump has missed all the task force meetings, but it shouldn’t be.

2 Likes