EXCLUSIVE: Trump Admin Bypasses Top Career Prosecutor To Name New Acting US Attorney In Atlanta | Talking Points Memo

OT

Pharmacist an anti-vaxxer

34 Likes

I assume there have been or will be vague but obvious asks for things via phone calls. As has been done with Comey, Zelinskiy, Doocy, Raffensperger, yada yada yada. Go get the machines. They switched the parts. Investigate that woman and her lovely daughter. So on and so forth. And then this guy has to pretend to humor him. Because what can he actually do with fact free bullshit?

23 Likes

I am going to guess that when Trump saw how many people said he had committed a crime in his released phone call, he asked the ā€œnever-Trumperā€ (his words) BJay Pak to resign so he could install someone he believes will not take any action. But I know exactly nothing.

We should see massive amounts of paranoia from Trump as the 20th rolls near.

26 Likes

There has to be more to come. That he is open to prosecution demands it.

Heā€™s basically a second hand car salesman that was born with millions of dollars.

15 Likes

YES, you are correct! He can move entire mountains with his superhuman powers! His mommy says so!

2 Likes

HE better ask for the resignation of ALL Trump appointed US Attorneys

9 Likes

Yes he will. The case will be revived immediately.

9 Likes

Iā€™d be looking hard at either what Trump has on this guy or what he has promised him, maybe both. Trump must have something specific in mind for this guy to do immediately, otherwise heā€™d have just left that role empty. We donā€™t have long to wait for this move to make itself known.

9 Likes

Yes, but if heā€™s discovered Kamala Harrisā€™ birth certificate, weā€™re DOOMED!

15 Likes
24 Likes

And he is still the USA in the Southern District. They probably want someone who wonā€™t point out that the crimes they are alleging are bogus.

2 Likes

If Donnieā€™s rational (and thatā€™s a big if,) Iā€™d guess the goal is just delay while Donnie works out his plans for after the inauguration and puts them in play. Being the target of an investigation might complicate those.

3 Likes

Good God.

3 Likes

Basically 74M Americans are ok with their president being a mob boss so long as he pats them on the head, sticks it to them libs, cuts their taxes or deports those brown people. Our relatives, coworkers and neighbors, every last one of them a moron or an asshole, and usually both. Is this a great country or what? USA #1 MAGA!

31 Likes

I still have a heart for those people - theyā€™ve been propagandized to the point that they will believe anything.

All Trump did was hijack a system that was already in place and turn up the volume.

11 Likes

Maybe Trump will move to Atlanta, GA after January 20 to help the Justice Department ā€˜put things rightā€™ with the good, old USA.

1 Like

Trump installing a loyalist is the least surprising thing ever. It doesnā€™t mean anything other than he likes his toadies to be lickspittles.

15 Likes

I think the question is, will this guy indict the governor/sec state or whomever else Trump thinks has it out for him. If the indictments happen, that adds serious fuel to this fire.

I have no idea if he can be fired by Biden. If so, then maybe this means nothing.

If this guy is willing to destroy his career and life by doing Trumpā€™s bidding, thenā€¦ I donā€™t know. I assumed Trump would try to install someone who would charge the SOS and Gov with crimes. I wasnā€™t sure he would actually find someone.

I think it comes down to, is this guy gonna make good on Trumps threats he made in the phone call

5 Likes

So they did ask the Atlanta Attorney to do something unethical at the very least, maybe criminal and he refused and resigned.
Then they asked this guy and he said yes.
This is your a Trump DoJ.

11 Likes

Yes, but if heā€™s discovered Kamala Harrisā€™ real birth certificate, weā€™re DOOMED!

Fixed it for ya.

3 Likes