Ex-Trump Camp Manager Brad Parscale Hospitalized After Threatening Suicide In His Home

Sadly you don’t know it till it’s too late a lot if not most of the times.

1 Like

Caputo is dying, and Brad wants to die. Junior is coked up out of his mind. It’s Monday?

19 Likes

That ain’t a bus. It’s a fucking semi and the brakes are cut.

1 Like

I heard somewhere that schadenfreude can be seen as the emotional corollary of justice.

Absence of one probably amps up the other. Like all emotions I suppose we should keep an eye on it.

10 Likes

“Yep, I think this is the first time someone has used carbon monoxide from a Ferrari.” - Coroner

5 Likes

“Polls. All of them.”

I didn’t have a first thought, only a first reaction. And I admit, it was laughter. Because as hellish as the last 4 years have been for those of us who oppose this disgraceful regime, HOW BAD must it be in THEIR world right now???

Pretty bad, evidently.

9 Likes

3 Likes

Not bad enough. Not even close to what they deserve.

4 Likes

Those are the ones who are serious. This was a cry for help.

1 Like

He had a choice that everyone working for Trump will face in his or life.

A gun like Falwell.
Jail like Cohen.
Or Cancer like Caputo.

He took the road more traveled.

Mental health issues are indeed serious – and this guy knowingly, actively and gleefully supports a POS “president” who is trying to remove health benefits (including mental health funding) from millions of Americans.

For anyone else, I would agree with you – for this guy, I make an exception.

15 Likes

Wait, did I miss something? Did Jerry Jr. Poolboy shoot himself?

3 Likes

Parscale was Trump’s bagman. You just know intuitively that there was no way that all that campaign cash could have disappeared without Trump authorizing it and getting the bulk of it.

Now, we need to find out where that cash has been stashed. A lot of it was clearly laundered through Trump’s businesses. But I think that most of it disappeared stuffed into duffle bags!

I think it’s pretty obvious that Trump got a heads-up about the upcoming NYT article Saturday or Sunday. A call must have gone to Parscale from - or on behalf of - Trump after that heads-up. Parscale saw the writing on the wall.

20 Likes

204,000 dead Americans and Brad Parscale was trying to advance the death toll by helping Trump win a second term. Why would ANYONE feel sorry for this prick?

8 Likes

I think you nailed it.

2 Likes

So, that’s how many former campaign managers, senior advisors and top administration officials who’ve either been indicted, convicted, imprisoned or had a total meltdown?

If Trumpland isn’t a swamp then I’m a ballerina.

What are these shitbags suddenly realizing, that’s causing them to have these breakdowns?

7 Likes

I don’t understand any of this, this is not Hillary’s usual MO.

23 Likes

Setting up an insanity defense.

2 Likes

Eat enough pizza and you’ll understand. It’s a thing. Also, George Soros hasn’t chosen you…yet.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available