Ex-Trump Camp Manager Brad Parscale Hospitalized After Threatening Suicide In His Home

Of course you are right.

And considering that Symone is A. a woman and B. black, means that she’d get the sardonic contempt bullets from both barrels.

Also, if dumpf’s buddy David Perckerhead wasn’t in trouble, the trump paper of record the National Enquirer (stay classy dumpf family), would run headlines reading “Why do People Keep Dying Around Biden?” “Is Biden Killing Them?”

11 Likes

Also he’s dang lucky the swat dudes didn’t quietly whisper “police” while deploying the battering ram.

And then pile in with guns blazing because they assumed the wife called them because he was threatening her life instead of his own. What a great day to be a white con artist!

13 Likes

Gee, I certainly hope the attendants at the hospital removed the bootstraps that Brad pulled himself up by. Why, they might be used to hang himself with.

6 Likes

But if one (1) person, after the second or third interview, alleges to have heard the announcement–all good.

3 Likes

Yeah, like none of that brow beating Trump applied never amounted to much, eh?

Hmmm, I wonder…

This is what happens in Russia when someone threatens to “spill the beans”?

Putin has them placed in a Psychiatric Hospital for “suicide watch” (and eventually they take a walk off the 4th floor.)

Same thing here? Convenient way to both shut Parscale up and discredit anything he says at the same time.

The wife hears he is about to talk to the NYT or WaPo, calls the police and reports he “has guns and is threatening to hurt himself!!!”
SWAT arrives (maybe shoot him? nah. He’s rich and white.)
He is quickly bundled off to a Psych Hospital where they can keep him on “suicide watch” and away from the Media, and if he does talk, they can say it’s the ramblings of a “nut job”.
Seems plausible to me…

Just because you are Paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you…

20 Likes

Donnie demoted Parscale and it is Dems fault?? Such bull shit.

9 Likes

One of the sad things about the way Trump and Company (and all Republicans since Gingrich, really) have coarsened our discourse is that it actually does give us some schadenfreude to hear about something like this. We all have to struggle against becoming as horrible as they are. Make no mistake; if something similar happened to a former member of Biden’s campaign, it would be construed as proof that Biden was unfit to serve, and that person would be tormented for the rest of his or her life. Senators would pretend that they had not seen the story. That person would be the butt of jokes at the next MAGA hate fest.
We will have more to clean than than just the WH when this is finally over.

28 Likes

If that fucker wanted to kill himself, he would have done it right. Little baby gets no sympathy from me, or even compassion. Go straight to hell, you neck beard freak.

4 Likes

Absolutely.

5 Likes

Parscale was flat broke a few years ago and now he is worth 15 million now. How many more lampreys are in the Trump campaign? I suspect that there are several more, thats why they blew through hundreds of millions in no time. I bet Kimberly Gargoyle is another leech, and Don Jr. thinks she is going out with him because she loves him.

18 Likes

Lucky for Brad no one yelled to the cops, “There’s a black teenager in there with iced tea and a bag of Skittles!”

Remember, it is, after all, Florida.

19 Likes

Not nasty, cathartic. So much crime, so much violence, so much negligent homicide goes unpunished every week that we can’t help but crave consequences, anything to help make it all stop. Anyone who supports trump is ipso facto morally depraved. Brad does that and embezzles from his employer at the same time. In the best of worlds he would remain alive and healthy and competent to stand trial. In this world we’ll have to settle for what we can get, for pathetic little bits of poetic justice.

13 Likes

I’m sure Caputo is using his sick leave–though I can’t see how he earned more than 5 days-- and taxpayer subsidized health insurance (FEHBP). Amazing that his employer gave him “terminal” leave. That meanie federal gub’mint.

Good thing average Americans don’t get those bennies.

F*ck Caputo!!

1 Like

I thought the same thing. The officer on the scene probably gently removed the firearm from the subject’s shaking fists.

6 Likes

Mental health issues are serious. However the R’s have no plans to do a thing about it, except take away ACA if possible. I know what attempts by loved ones feel like and I do feel sorry for his family. But everything I’ve read and seen on him doesn’t leave much sympathy in me.

16 Likes

Parscale would have access to Trump’s internal polling data, which, along with his demotion and the release of Trump’s taxes, would indicate that the party is over. It will be interesting to see if there are more desperate acts by individuals who are in serious jeopardy for illegal actions once Trump is gone.

13 Likes

That is because you are not a turd like Parscale. He has to live with himself.

1 Like

Crazy shit for sure. But the “spokesperson” who tried to lay this off on the Democrats and “RINO’s” is whistling out their ass.

Fuck these people for the damage they have done to our country. Let them “reap what they have sown.”

7 Likes

Hey, I am just outraged that these jackbooted government storm troopers interfered with Brad Parscale’s God given right to shoot himself. If Brad Parscale wants to deprive the rest of us of his company, well, I for one say let him.

If they can get away with this, why they might even try to force people to wear masks so they don’t infect and kill their fellow citi…Oh, wait. This is Florida.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available