Ex-Trump Camp Manager Brad Parscale Hospitalized After Threatening Suicide In His Home

Brad Parscale, the former manager of President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign, was hospitalized on Sunday afternoon after threatening suicide in his home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1334660

ETTD…or at least tries to kill itself.

19 Likes

“Trump campaign spokesperson Tim Murtaugh expressed condolences for Parscale and his family in a statement while blaming Democrats and “RINOs” (Republicans In Name Only) for the incident.”

But of course. Personal responsibility is just another GOP unicorn.

64 Likes

Maybe some people shouldn’t have guns?

What say you Ms. Barrett?

18 Likes

Is he handcuffed to his bed? Oughtta’ be

6 Likes

He couldn’t funnel money from Trump’s campaign into his pocket anymore and payments were coming due on his house, cars, boats, etc. He did not see an easy way to cover his lifestyle. I bet a few more Trumpers are in the same boat and Trump himself especially.

62 Likes

Was he overwhelmed with all-consuming guilt for his role in bringing the Trump Crime Family into the White House and now, unable to reconcile his actions with any shred of patriotism or basic morality, considered taking an easy way out?

13 Likes

Amy knows that AR-15s are the Lord’s work donchaknow.

9 Likes

I think he’s looking at how his future is likely to play out, and doesn’t want to be there.

I think he knows more is coming to light.

55 Likes

My first thought when I read this yesterday was, “oh, he’s so deep in the grift that he smells subpoenas, indictments and a long stint in Club Fed — without his Führer to offer him a pardon to shut him up…”

50 Likes

More importantly, are the guns safe?

Priorities, people, please!

24 Likes

Seriously, their response is, “Thanks, Obama and moderate Republicans?” That’s what they’ve got?

35 Likes

No. I doubt it.

22 Likes

To Trumpsters “safety” means “home arsenal”.

4 Likes

Perhaps there are some legal proceedings that the general public are not aware of yet. Suicide is an attractive option when looking at 20+ years in Federal Prison.

27 Likes

Kind of telling, isn’t it. “We’d get away with all of this too - if it weren’t for those meddling kids.”

13 Likes

Trying to take the easy way out is the corrupt Conservative Movement’s creed. And this guy is certainly in a position to know how badly things are going for Trump and the entire ticket down the ballot, especially the Senate.

11 Likes

No doubt. And those other meddling kids who used to be cool. So many meddling kids these days.

4 Likes

He’s not dead, so no need to say nice things, right?

32 Likes

What leads someone wanting to commit suicide is beyond me and I don’t like to make light of someone’s misfortunes.

In Brad’s case I’ll make an exception.

Could it have been postpartum depression?

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available