Ex-Pence Chief Of Staff Is Cooperating With Jan. 6 Committee

exactly…this guy is not stupid…IMO; they know exactly what went down on JAN 6., and what was happening at other times…just maybe, the stench off TRUMPF is just too much…they have done well under the ‘system’, maybe they do have a tiny bit of honour left in them. I remember TRUMPF saying he picked PENCE because he looked like a VP…that had to hurt.

2 Likes

This constant naysaying without evidence does get awfully tiresome. I’m as impatient as the next person to see accountability for these traitors, but it does no one any good to screw up the prosecutions.

4 Likes

R’s have no problem whining and moaning when they’re being investigated. Other than the NY investigation and house committee, about which we hear whining every day, it’s crickets from his inner circle. They bitch and moan about every subpoena, but somehow we’ve not heard a single complaint about the FBI or DOJ from them.
That’s more evidence than we have for the DOJ doing anything about the former administration. We get all sorts of leaks about Gaetz, Rudy and SDNY’s Trump org investigation. Nothing ever leaks about this. It’s because no one is investigating anything to leak.

The DoJ is under no obligation to tell them they’re being investigated.

1 Like

Ok. So no one at DOJ has ever hinted an investigation exists. Absolutely nothing has leaked out once in almost a year. And after a year of investigating they haven’t subpoenaed a single record from anyone. I’m sure justice is right around the corner.

And often under an obligation to not tell them when more than one investigation is running.

You’re mad they’re competent?!

1 Like

It’s cute how you guys keep pretending it’s possible for everyone to stay that closed lipped with a serious investigation of the former president and his inner circle going on. A serious investigation that has not involved a single subpoena in almost a year.

By all means, continue with the forecast of doom and gloom in the absence of either evidence or knowledge of how investigations work. Vent that spleen.

There’s a big difference between Pence and Short. Pence is a religious fanatic. Short was put in place as Pence’s handler. Short is the sane minder and brain who guided St. Michael away from martyrdom. Pence won’t talk but he doesn’t have to. Marc Short is the man with the evidence. Let’s hope he’s hanging TFG.

Yeah. If either of you had more than ‘nuh-uh, you don’t know that for sure’ you’d have said it by now. Please tell me about all the successful government corruption cases where no one got subpoenaed for records for a year since I don’t know how investigations work.
Even with rose colored glasses on you can’t point to a single piece of evidence that there are serious DOJ investigations into the Trump administration going on. If you think that’s normal in a situation this high profile, not much else to say. But the strategy of accusing me of pessimism and providing absolutely nothing of substance isn’t very convincing.
History says there is no investigation. We went through all of this bullshit 12 years ago. You have not even a scintilla of evidence history isn’t repeating itself, but I’m being doom and gloom for noticing.

1 Like

Thanks for making me smile.

2 Likes

I’m lucky enough to have an abundance of hair (and you, being a Wookie, I can only presume…), so maybe i just don’t get it. But I always wonder what he hopes to accomplish by looking just ever so slightly less bald. It only makes him look more vampiric.

2 Likes

Been lucky so far haha, but yeah, guys like him are so vainglorious they can’t help themselves. IMHO, if you’re bald, be fucking bald and rock it…and no, don’t grow the fucking GQPer-goatee mouth-vagina shit, so you look like some desperate fucker who needed to have hair on his head at least somewhere in order to feel like a man. Pathetic.

1 Like

3 Likes

Strong Eddie Munster energy.

2 Likes

Sooo…where’s the ‘good twin’?

2 Likes

Sebastian sent him to fetch the amontillado.

2 Likes

At least he could enjoy listening to ‘Spanish Flea’ while he waited.

Again—DoJ doesn’t trumpet its investigations, nor does it reveal what it subpoenas from anyone. Those things are not automatically public record.

You have no idea what they’re investigating, nor do you know what subpoenas have been issued by DoJ.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available