Even Fox News Is Tired Of Lindsey Graham’s Groveling For Donations | Talking Points Memo

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Tuesday returned to begging voters for campaign donations during a Fox News appearance in which he made a first attempt to plead for money and was abruptly cut off during a second plea. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1340939
1 Like

Other than being a smarmy little fker, Lindsey threatens an ‘investigation’…typical. Spend MORE tax dollar money for revenge that people are tired of your whining, grifting ways.

25 Likes

Sending a few more bucks to Harrison. Yes, I know he has more than he can spend.

I’m sending so that I can feel I had a role in kicking Lindsey’s sniveling closeted ass out of Congress.

43 Likes

Come on, buddy.

You could be a week away from wearing polos with the collar up and loafers with no socks and pounding cocktails with the boys in Charleston. Time to be yourself.

16 Likes

Lindsay Graham . . . down in his knees. (How unusual.)

4 Likes

Lindsey better have his fainting couch ready.

7 Likes

I would consider donating .02 cents if it would somehow cost them more for processing the payment.

Gave 25.00 to Jamie Harrison instead.

20 Likes

Graham, 4 years ago foreseeing this future: “If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed … and we will deserve it”

39 Likes

Call and make a pledge of $25k. Tell them the check is in the mail.

17 Likes

“This money is because they hate my guts.”

When the man is right, he’s right.

27 Likes

I doubt he’d be welcome in Charleston. Besides, it sounds like he will be lucky to simply stumble from his boudoir to the veranda in such a weakened state. Whining that much is so taxing.

11 Likes

So Miss Lindsay the crack-whore is asking for more money after the fact? First rule of street-walking johns pay up front, no tip.

5 Likes

It’d be great fun to get thousands to call his headquarters and tell them they’ll mail him a check for $100 … on November 2nd.

5 Likes

Lindsey Graham pathetically begging for money on FoxNews and getting cut off. I feel so, so sorry for him! Bwahahahaha, what a loser!!

7 Likes

Such echoes of the playgrounds of my Southern childhood! I feel like the only adequate reply to Ms. Lindsey is “Kiss my grits.”

8 Likes

It would be a thrill to receive a postage-paid solicitation from the Lindsay Graham campaign. You see, I have a couple of bricks that need a vacation at Hilton Head.

7 Likes

Hell take this to SCOTUS. He packed the court with people who will do anything to avoid “interfering” before an election to protect the right to vote but will be happy to do everything they can to interfere AFTER the election to make sure only the right votes are counted.

4 Likes

“I’m being killed financially,” he added. “This money is because they hate my guts.”

Dancing around the racism doesn’t make the plea any less racist.

Besides? I’m not sure how many SC voters don’t know him well enough-- that more campaign funds are going to help. Feels like a plea to line his pockets with as much last-chance cash as he can stash-- before he is ushered out.

5 Likes

Seems like FoxNews in general is getting bored of the same old assholes…

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/giuliani-gets-irate-after-fox-newss-kennedy-questions-his-hunter-biden-allegations-you-better-apologize-070119082.html

6 Likes

Votes have consequences, Lindsey. You voted for a number of things that your constituents apparently don’t like. Your move to lead the charge at putting a totally unqualified person on the SCOTUS, in lockstep with #MoscowMitch’s wishes, is at the core of the money drive to send you home next week.

I, for one, can’t wait to see just how badly you get beaten.

13 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available