Even Fox News Is Tired Of Lindsey Graham’s Groveling For Donations | Talking Points Memo

No character
No Honor
No morals
No integrity
No empathy

Just a sniveling weasel who–like Pompeo–dishonors every soldier, marine, sailor and airman/woman who ever served by having worn a uniform.

10 Likes

I am glad to know that he has the resources. His best bet now is a GOTV effort second to none

9 Likes

a recent interview… he’s “helping” a couple of candidates running for the sc state legislature…

11 Likes

Graham asking for money seems to be working…for Harrison.

15 Likes

Call in the next ten minutes and we’ll throw in this attractive set of steak knives!

6 Likes

Could be racist, but in Graham’s case I would say the ‘they’ in ‘they hate my guts’ = most people.

6 Likes

The problem is that this doesn’t end in seven days - Graham and plenty of Repubs across the nation are going to need money for the second election - the one that’s going to be fought over for months in courts all the way up to Trump’s rubber-stamp shop.

3 Likes

I always get the steak knives, alas.

3 Likes

Another link

10 Likes

Hi Linds! Shadowy Figure here. Yeah, I hate your guts. Got especially mad at you one day and gave Jaime Harrison a hundred bucks. He seems to be spending it wisely, kicking your ass around the block like he is. Then I gave more C-notes to official and unofficial efforts to take back the Senate, and a portion of that goes to him too. Go subvert someone else’s democracy in retirement, you traitorous piece of shit. We like ours the way it was all along.

23 Likes

“The South Carolina lawmaker shamelessly groveled for donations twice during Laura Ingraham’s show as he faces perhaps one of the toughest reelection bids of his career before the network cut him off”
… … …

I sense schadenfreude for breakfast…

6 Likes

Wow, Fox Business News? If they’re losing FBN…

2 Likes

Such shifty eyes–I wouldn’t trust Graham to park my car.

2 Likes

Graham later suggested . . . that Harrison’s campaign funds had come from “shadowy figures”

The “shadowy figures” that were sanctioned by the GOP majority on the Supreme Court in Citizens United or the ones who were oppressed as part of your proud Southern heritage?

11 Likes

The latter.

2 Likes

Really hope the democracy is not past tense

6 Likes

Lindsey Graham has a moral compass, a compass that spins wildly out of control like he’s parked his arse on a magnetic vortex. And now he grovels like a whoopsie. How befitting.

3 Likes

“I’m being killed financially,” he added. “This money is because they hate my guts.”

They do hate your guts Lindsey, but it’s nothing to do with money,

7 Likes

FWIW, this South Carolinian has already voted for Jaime, Joe, Kamala, and Adair.

And Lindsey, it’s true. We do hate your guts, because you are a piss-ant and a remora. Your burning need to be “relevant,” as you once said, is nothing more than a desperate desire to keep your lips firmly attached to the backside of any power source that will allow it. You have no spine, no scruples, no integrity. Even your former law partner says you would sell your mother to keep your job: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/lindsey-graham-senate-trump-928948/

So, may Jaime Harrison kick your weenie-ass to the curb. And may you slink off into obscurity and irrelevance.

12 Likes

"This money is because they hate my guts.”

There is not enough money to fully express.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available