Esper Claims Ignorance Of Who Cleared Lafayette Square

Why not, he’s got the uniform for it.

3 Likes

The follow up question should have been, “So you got some rando calling you and telling you to do stuff and you didn’t ask, ‘Who the Hell are you?’”

6 Likes

BAM. Any military commander who’s this stupid is criminally unqualified.

@rickwilson said it at least two years ago: #ETTD

Milley, maybe yes. Esper, HARD FUCK NO. He’s a fucking lobbyist.

7 Likes

He said he didn’t have ‘personal’ knowledge. Wish Kamala were there to press on that equivocation.

4 Likes

Haha good catch. I don’t have “personal” knowledge, but I was told a thing by a person in a position to know that comports with what any non-halfwit would assume had to have happened. Kamala would frown her little frown that says, “Your lies are giving me a headache.”

3 Likes

I love the one-eyebrow lift - nothing says ‘skeptical’ like that. :crazy_face: It’s a skill I’ve never mastered.

7 Likes

She brings Scary Mom skills to national politics. It’s a powerful thing.

12 Likes

No mom worth her salt would put up with those technically not lying lies.

Stop not touching your brother right now!

9 Likes

DeForest Kelley could get that one eyebrow about four inches above the other. (You young people may never have heard of a show called “Star Trek” before all the other “Star Treks” but he was on it.) That’s an estimate, of course. Amazing at it.

6 Likes

mounted park rangers led the way… who gave the order to mount up?

3 Likes

You can impress on people that most will remember the act, if an a-hole does a dishonorable thing.

Folks can be honest and honorable; and sometimes they can be the former and in the process, destroy the latter.

Re: Esper and ‘45’

Though i agree about the president’s overall influence, Esper was willing to follow anyone who was on the same wavelength.

The anyone is Trump.

1 Like

“No, I’m not saying that, I’m just saying I don’t know,” Esper said. “I’ve never inquired, I’ve never pursued with anybody, because we, you know, get caught up with things more relevant to…”

“…keeping my job and pension. There’s no such thing as a chain of command in the army. Where did you hear that?”

4 Likes

They did

1 Like

Good one. Because I bet he did.

Can you imagine the joy of the white house cleaning staff when this family is gone?

5 Likes

Spock was pretty good at that too. It’s a skill I wish I possessed.

2 Likes

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Mark Milley, who was testifying alongside Esper, said that he too had no “personal knowledge” of who gave the order.

Perhaps the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs has some impersonal knowledge he could share?

Esper and Miley: Tweedledee and Tweedledum. They are a spineless jokers, posing as hard men of action.

Perhaps it is time for a new walk of shame with their overlord, the disgusting and moronic orange sociopath? They would be proud – they were told, by their overlord, that they should be proud. So hop to it assholes.

2 Likes

Pretend I did a bit of light editing:

4 Likes

Yeah, not even the tiniest doubt on that one.

I never thought I was that anal retentive, but Jesus Christ, did his youngest kid velcro that fucking vest for him ?

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available